Paid posters for Auto Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on another board that Auto Rx has paid people to join forums and post positive comments regarding their product, and to defend the product when others question it- has anyone ever heard of this? Is it true? Do you think it happened here?

Auto Rx products are the best. No need to pay anyone much to defend them.
wink.gif

Last edited:
THat is marketing at it's best.

Rest assured I am no fan of Franks because he has the personality of a porcupine in every exchange I have had with him. Not the type you want interacting directly with customers. His products do what they are supposed to do assuming you need the product to start with and you follow the directions!

I am sure it happened here. Do I have any proof? No but I can easily see it happening. If I remember correctly there was talk that it did happen but I doubt I could find the thread.

Originally Posted By: qship1996
I read on another board that Auto Rx has paid people to join forums and post positive comments regarding their product, and to defend the product when others question it- has anyone ever heard of this? Is it true? Do you think it happened here?

Your crazy.....OK Frank where is my $20......
lol.gif

I actually spoke with a person on this forum that was being paid/ given free product on here to say positive things about the ARX.

I won't mention any names but these people defend Auto-RX as if it were their kids on threads. These people can be easily spotted on here.

Originally Posted By: qship1996

PM Sent

Originally Posted By: Spartuss
I actually spoke with a person on this forum that was being paid/ given free product on here to say positive things about the ARX.

I won't mention any names but these people defend Auto-RX as if it were their kids on threads. These people can be easily spotted on here.

Yes, very easily.

Yes, I've seen it.

I read once on an internet forum that there was this guy who was wrong, , , then was proved to be right!

I am sure this has happened with products before, did frank do it? who knows, its the internet take it with a grain truck of salt.

Just like any other situation in life one still can apply common sense and use our own best judgment.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor

Yes, I've seen it.

LOL, we've all seen it. It's kinda funny.

Wait let me run off and demand my 30 pieces of silver from Turtle Wax for telling folks that MMO has done the same job for me at 10% of the cost....
27.gif

I agree with JB's assessment of Frank's personality being like a porcupine, except in my exchanges with Frank it was more like a wounded wolverine. But I let it go because I was told he was not feeling well, I hope he has recovered.

Paid shills are nothing new, they use them at home shows quite a bit. Don't believe me? Just sit back and watch the vacuum cleaner booth, the same people will walk up again and again and give glowing testimonials when someone is talking to the salesman.

Originally Posted By: Familyguy
Originally Posted By: Cutehumor

Yes, I've seen it.

LOL, we've all seen it. It's kinda funny.

Wait let me run off and demand my 30 pieces of silver from Turtle Wax for telling folks that MMO has done the same job for me at 10% of the cost....
27.gif

Turtle Wax should be sending silver or MMO my way too, LOL. What's nice is we know the MMO testimony is not paid for that's for sure.

Oh, I see on that other board where Frank admits that he pays people to talk up Auto-RX!

Why would one need to do that if the product is so miraculous?

This guy has the best marketing strategy I've ever seen. A $30 oil additive that you need to purchase multiple bottles of to potentially see results!

Now we now the underlying circumstance of the rise and fall of Auto-RX on BITOG, and why certain people defend the product with such zeal. They're being paid to do it!

Knowing what we know now, any claims made by Auto-RX supporters or the hundreds of testimonials on the Auto-RX website can not be trusted. PERIOD.

Last edited:
Money Making? Let's see... How do I get in on this?

HHHMmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah,

Peddler's and Pan-Handler's Local 101 at your service!
29.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: af0h
Money Making? Let's see... How do I get in on this?

HHHMmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah,

Pedaler's and Pan-Handler's Local 101 at your service!
29.gif

How much are the dues? Lets hear all the perks. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back