Nice lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/80391937.html

geez.

Quote:
carbrough says Dawson, 19, lured him into the shower and told him she had a surprise.

"After about a minute, I went, 'Wait a second, something's not right here.' Jumped out and she was already gone," he said.

At least she was honest, the kid can't deny that he was surprised.

I fell for that trick 3x last week!
lol.gif

"Just reinforce that you can't trust anyone anymore."

I guess I've just been lucky all those times we went into the shower on the first date.....
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Chris142
I fell for that trick 3x last week!
lol.gif

Only 3x?

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or
your friends. Here's how the scam works. Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 3th, 10th, 17th, & 24th. Also December 1st, twice on the 8th, once on the 15th, and very likely this coming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

I had something even more "surprising" happen once. I had only known this girl for a few days, and we got into the shower....I ended up married to her. She's been stealing all my money ever since.

Originally Posted By: wavinwayne
I had something even more "surprising" happen once. I had only known this girl for a few days, and we got into the shower....I ended up married to her. She's been stealing all my money ever since.

But at least you don't have to get your car retrieved by having the police intervene every time you hop in the shower.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: XS650

I had my wallet stolen November 3th, 10th, 17th, & 24th. Also December 1st, twice on the 8th, once on the 15th, and very likely this coming weekend.

Most of stores are now low on cheap wallets. Factories in China can't explain the upsurge in demand for low cost wallets.

BTW She doesn't sound too bright. Ugly too.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: XS650

Most of stores are now low on cheap wallets. Factories in China can't explain the upsurge in demand for low cost wallets.

BTW She doesn't sound too bright. Ugly too.

She sounded brighter than the guy with the Mustang
13.gif

No disagreement on the ugly.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
the definition of ugly depends purely upon how thick those beer goggles are...

I've always said that "beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back