Ogling Can Be Good For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New England Journal of Medicine and Weekly World News recently said that men staring at women's breasts prolong their lives by several years.

"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said (creepy) author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.

The team led by Weatherby was made up of (horny) researchers at three (sexy) hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany monitored the health of 200 male subjects for 5 years. Half of the subjects were asked to look at busty females daily, while the others were asked not to. For five years, the boob lovers presented a lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and decreased risk of coronary artery disease.

"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at large breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half." said Weatherby, who recommended that men aged over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized "D-cup" or larger.

I'll make sure my girl knows this. "It's for my health, Kate." I can see that not ending well.
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: sparkplug
I'll make sure my girl knows this. "It's for my health, Kate." I can see that not ending well.
crackmeup2.gif

Yes, I am certain I can prove that it shortens my lifespan if done in the presence of my spouse...unless of course she is the one I am ogling.
45.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back