Only in Wisconsin...I hope....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol a drunk campaigning for harsher laws. I swear now a days you drink one beer and 9 hours later get a dui when your sober. it is [censored]

This guy is on his third or fourth DUI in a year-two of them didn't involve alcohol. He won't resign, but will vote to make the laws he can't abide by tougher, and ducks out a window so he doesn't have to deal with the press. Sad, yet strangely amusing...

Makes me wonder whether he is doing that to help society, or as part of a deal he had to make to stay out of jail or at least to still be able to drive.

In Berghain they have a sure fire cure to prevent repeat DUI. They put EVERYONE WHO WAS IN THE VEHICLE up against a wall and give them a point plank gun salute.

OK, the article said that he was facing "OWI" charges. What is that? OVULATING While Intoxicated? Oragami....Organizing the closet.....

Slipping out the window to avoid the reporter was especially funny.

Of course I like Wisconsin so it's only fair of me to share what one of our Missouri state reps is up to. Very bad if this proves to be true in court. http://www.kansascity.com/637/story/1623761.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back