ARX & Aluminum Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: [RT
ProjUltraZ] Let's post pics of ourselves! then i can see who's really threatening

HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH

43.gif

LOL
23.gif

Originally Posted By: ADFD1
Another way to tell is pop a valve cover if you can. As a kid growing up I saw a lot of engines cleaned by MMO.

Whatever oil additive you use, it might be a wise idea to pop the valve cover off before you use the product and take a look as well as after using whatever oil additive you choose so you can see if its working or not.

Try popping a VC on my 4.9L E-150, with the intake phelum running over it, or the 93 Aerostar 3.0L. It's not happening easily or something someone who owns one of these engines would want to do especially if the VC gasket is not leaking. Now how about the BITOG'er who is not good at wrench turning, but wants to clean an engine? Does he pull it apart before and after? I laughed when someone asked me a long time ago if I took compression readings on my Aerostar before and after my treatment. I asked if he ever pulled plugs on one of those engines.

Not targeting you C3po, but people on the WWW sometimes want to see pictures, compression readings etc in order to validate results. Sometimes you have to take a person's word for something. I do many times here, but I also have a feel for that person, and can see through an agenda. I trust my gut, always have always will, I also know what is real and what is hype. Most of us do I would hope.

I can understand that popping the valve covers off some of the newer cars can be a real pain or a time consuming task.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back