ARX & Aluminum Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
WOW, three personal attacks in the same half hour on three different people... Don't worry, we won't hit Notify, we like you too much.

As you were.

sprintman, we really do like you.

Originally Posted By: c3po
Originally Posted By: sprintman
Could be so, my BMW had 75,000 odd kms before I hit it with two bottles RX. The oil darkened pretty slowly but the VANOS seal rattle went away quite quickly. I didn't expect that.

When I used arx my oil never really darkened, but my oil filters seemed to get loaded up, maybe arx was just breaking stuff off in pieces instead of liquifying the contaniments.

Did you cut the filters apart?

You guys need to put your heads together and come up with a theme song. Like to the tune of the Mickey Mouse club theme or something.

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me?
A-U-T
0-R-X
F-R-A-N-K

AutoRX (AutoRx)
Took all our cash (All of our cash)

The price of it was oh so ve-ry
HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH

Come along and sing the song
and sip on this Kool Aid

A-U-T
O-R-X
M-O-N-E-Y

You can finish the rest.

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak
Could be so, my BMW had 75,000 odd kms before I hit it with two bottles RX. The oil darkened pretty slowly but the VANOS seal rattle went away quite quickly. I didn't expect that.

When I used arx my oil never really darkened, but my oil filters seemed to get loaded up, maybe arx was just breaking stuff off in pieces instead of liquifying the contaniments.

Yes I did, and I found some gritty particles that arx broke off. Since I have been using MMO there has not been any gritty particles becuase MMO liquifies everything.

So how do I know that MMO is liquifying everything, simple, when I change my oil it comes out very dark.

Originally Posted By: chevrofreak

Yes I did, and I found some gritty particles that arx broke off. Since I have been using MMO there has not been any gritty particles becuase MMO liquifies everything.

So how do I know that MMO is liquifying everything, simple, when I change my oil it comes out very dark.

You seem to be coming to a lot of conclusions with very little evidence.

Another way to tell is pop a valve cover if you can. As a kid growing up I saw a lot of engines cleaned by MMO.

Brent, go away.

I believe I was the one that started this thread and I am just bringing information.

Originally Posted By: greenaccord02
The hivemind of autorx posts under many names as well.

Paleomonster is one of them.

I use one name on every forum worldwide so I hope you are not aiming this at me or I will do something about it.

This was not aimed at you, we all know who Paleomonster really is.

I will do something about it.

What, whine? You're going to sit here and call people names then threaten to 'do something' when you misunderstand a post.

I 'misunderstood' nothing. Be careful.

sprintman, we are not going to be bullied, you know exactly who Paleomonster is, I have an e-mail with Paleomonsters real name that he went by on this board.

Be careful.

OOOOOOHhhhhhhh! Will do.

For those who haven't followed this saga, Sprintman is a spy for the Australian version of the CIA. I think it's called the Mickey Mouse Friends.

Let's post pics of ourselves! then i can see who's really threatening

HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH

43.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back