Who deletes my jokes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veiled profanity, double entendres, maybe? Frankly, I'm surprised there's a "joke" forum here considering it's a risky proposition.

I do. I delete "jokes" that are off color or unacceptable for some reason. I will sometimes just delete rather that banning a member.

Anything can get it deleted and nobody will know why. You could PM a dozen mods half will say they have no clue and the other half will not respond.

I am compleatly confused over this?? Its dawning on me that I was the victim of some sort off ambiggus joke but I am just as befudled over the whole Thread having been deleted!!! I wish I knew whats so objectonible about liking of not liking Tofu!!! Im starting to feel sorry for soy being a missunderstood legum.

Originally Posted By: defektes
tofu was great

Some one just sent me a message and explaned it to me!!! I cant beleive how obcene some people are this isnt Funny!! Im so embarassed to have been involed in this thread. You must know I grew up Amish and we do not tollerate this kind off talk and frivollity!!! I will have to considder carefuly if I should evar agian post in the humor forum!!!

Originally Posted By: Oilpants
Some one just sent me a message and explaned it to me!!! I cant beleive how obcene some people are this isnt Funny!! Im so embarassed to have been involed in this thread. You must know I grew up Amish and we do not tollerate this kind off talk and frivollity!!! I will have to considder carefuly if I should evar agian post in the humor forum!!!

I'm sorry you're offended. I was wondering why you didn't get it.

Originally Posted By: asiancivicmaniac

I'm sorry you're offended. I was wondering why you didn't get it.

Well thank's so much for explaning it to me!!! Im now much more knowldegible and prepared should that term come up agian!!
smirk2.gif

Your too kind. Thats why I keep coming back to this site. Their so many clever people and I learn so much from tehm!!!

Originally Posted By: hpichris
I can't believe it took you that long to get it. lol.

Your too kind. Thats why I keep coming back to this site. Their so many clever people and I learn so much from tehm!!!

Originally Posted By: hpichris
I can't believe it took you that long to get it. lol.

I tease only cause I love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back