Witchy Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, I'm not big on putting pics of my kids on the net, but all things considered, this one merits an exception. My oldest daughter, kid #2 of 3, is exceptional in many ways. Not the least of which (witch???
wink.gif
) is her size. At only age 16, she stands over six feet tall, with a weight that would put her in pro model territory, if she had any interest in such things (she does not). Anyway, when you take such an individual, put her in heels and a two-foot witch hat, and you get quite the dramatic Halloween presentation. Please pardon the crude snap-shot, and the even cruder Photo-chopping (face color). Suffice it to say that it was a blast to drop her off at the Halloween party last night, and proudly (and anonymously from my car) enjoy the reaction as "Ms. Witch" floated her way up to the front porch of the party house. The only way it could have been better would have been if the broom was actually operational. I think I'll make her pass out the treats this year -- in "uniform" of course!
Elena-Witchy-Woman-v2-UL.jpg

Frame it from tip to toe to get the full wicked witch of the south east effect. That's a tall girl there.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Troy_Built
I thought of the old song "witchy women" when I saw this! Nice girl, ekpolk!

Exactly why I chose the title for this thread!

my 18 month olds is so tall he's scaring us... catching up on his 3 year old sister... im 6-2 but i get the feeling my sons will be 7 feet tall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back