Motorcraft 820s oil filter design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Onmo'Eegusee
The reading comprehension on many forums amazes me. I think people are reading the first post, then clicking reply?
I'm beginning to understand why Bill from Utah just tells some to read some forum threads/posts first and might post some search links. Heck even when specific links are posted to answer specific questions it doesn't seem to matter. This thread is a case in point. Hopefully now between the posts and specific spec links, questions regarding the shorter, but NOT wider FL-820S, have been answered. But, who knows?
21.gif

Originally Posted By: sayjac
Quote:
It was in the original post where someone thought it might be wider.
Yes, and by the third post a link was posted to a post that linked to the exact specs. The fifth post alluded to the change only being in length and the sixth post confirmed it with diameter and same wrench endcap.

But gee, I hope it's not wider.
33.gif

I didnt find specs on the new design in the 3rd post, but by the 5th post and your 6th post all the questions were answered and confirmed. The thread could ended there
coffee2.gif
BTW thanks for aswering my question, strange by looking at the new fl-820 you would swear was wider...

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't specifically referring to you, it was the the width question(s) that came after the 5th and 6th posts. However, had you clicked on Fordiesel69's link mentioned in my first post, you would have seen this.

I finally posted that direct link to the 820S specs in my fifth post on this thead, after more width questions. But, my original intent was to show that the new 820S design, though shorter, was just as good(efficient) and well made as the original, as proven by Fordeisel69.

But it's all good and your welcome, glad to help.
cheers3.gif
As for the new 820S looking wider, it must be an optical illusion? Or not!
48.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back