For Sale: 1975 Ferrari 2-seater, $32490

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferrariframfail.jpg

I think he forgot the decimal point.

I could be wrong but I bet it's different than a standard Fram OCOD. I wonder if it's like the white Fram from the Jaguar another user posted here a little bit ago...

Originally Posted By: Steve S
What is wrong with Fram filters?

they use [censored] cheap parts, and the thing itself [censored] up before you take it off the car!

Eek! This is like picking up your prom date only to find out later on that night she's wearing dirty old underwear that's full of holes. You'd keep asking yourself "why?" and "Just spend the extra few $$ to get something nicer!"

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Eek! This is like picking up your prom date only to find out later on that night she's wearing dirty old underwear that's full of holes. You'd keep asking yourself "why?" and "Just spend the extra few $$ to get something nicer!"

Nice comparison! I'd never heard that one before.

Originally Posted By: ramblar
Originally Posted By: Steve S
What is wrong with Fram filters?

they use [censored] cheap parts, and the thing itself [censored] up before you take it off the car!
Then it is a perfect filter for a Ferrari.

What, you rented your prom date???
grin2.gif

At that age, my date's clothes were irrelevant to me. I'd spent the night trying to get rid of them anyway.

The car looks like a Dino 308 GT4, which is a 2+2, and the price is too high unless the car is exceptionally well cared for. As for the filter, it looks like a Fram. The Baldwin B253, which many Ferrari owners prefer, is far superior, and is red, not orange.

I used Frams until I got educated, thanks to BITOG.

It is also on the Bay. Special ordered when new as a 2-seater to carry golf clubs.

I would expect the Baldwin on this car. 34-year old exotics deserve better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back