Lost and Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband was missing. The policeman asked for a description.

She said, "He's 35 years old, 6 foot 4, has dark eyes, dark wavy hair, an athletic build, weighs 185 pounds, is soft-spoken, and is good to the children."

The next-door neighbor protested, "Your husband is 5 foot 4, chubby, bald, has a big mouth, and is mean to your children."

The wife replied, "Well, I don't want THAT one back!

True story this one.

My BIL (the one that I've nearly sold my 4Runner to over 2 years of no payments) was at the park with his family, and another family, the parents of which are workmates.

His daughter was playing with their daughter's Nintendo DS, when the children got excited, put the game down, and ran off to play.

When they remembered it, the DS was gone, picked up by someone.

BIL rang the Police, and asked if a DS had been handed in. Police asked the colour, he said blue. "sorry, the one that was handed in was black".

Couple hours later, he rings again, asking if a black Nintendo had been found. Police said yes one had, what game was in it. "Don't know, the kids have so many games."

He went in and claimed it.

Mrs asked him what his friends though of the scam.

"It's not theirs in the first place, so we kept it".

Originally Posted By: dwendt44
A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her husband was missing. The policeman asked for a description.

She said, "He's 35 years old, 6 foot 4, has dark eyes, dark wavy hair, an athletic build, weighs 185 pounds, is soft-spoken, and is good to the children."

The next-door neighbor protested, "Your husband is 5 foot 4, chubby, bald, has a big mouth, and is mean to your children."

The wife replied, "Well, I don't want THAT one back!

LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back