Phosphorous - 982
Zinc - 1234

Fuel - Soot - Water - Visc 100C cSt - 14.7
TBN - 6.92
Oxidation - 10
Nitration - 13

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Awesome results!

Looks like it coulda gone 20k or more....

Oil not changed, filters not changed. Oil still in sump. Will probably dump around 22K miles.

Dump at 22K based upon TBN depletion rate? Probably about right, but you'll not know for sure until you get closer. TBN is nice, but with 2-3 quarts top off, you'd expect the nice bolster it clearly got.

Stays nicely in grade. Every wear indicator is low. Even the Fe, spread over 14k plus miles, is great.

Simply a stellar example of good dino oil, great filtration, and an exceptional engine design.

How many miles towing the 5ver?

Originally Posted By: dnewton3
How many miles towing the 5ver?

If I were to guess, I'd probably say around 750 miles towing my 11K 5'ver. That's an estimate, though.

The 22K is somewhat of a guesstimate of TBN depletion, but am trying to err on the side of caution.

Your bypass is taking care of the soot nicely. I'm leaving my Delo in for about the same mileage, and we'll see how it turns out in my Cummins with the Amsoil BMK-11 bypass...

You high-mileage guys make me jealous.

I average 5k miles a year in my truck. Can't justify the expense of bypass/synthetics for that. At least 1/2 my mileage is towing a travel trailer. My first UOA will be forthcoming this fall. I'll post up when ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back