adding 2 stroke TC-W3 to my powerstroke tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen this discussed on many forums, did a search and couldn't find anything here.

I've got some SuperTech 2 cycle TC-W3 oil to add to my 6.0L powerstroke tank. I'm going to add 1oz per 1gal of diesel.

Just want to see if it makes it any "quieter" which may signal its lubricating the injectors. Its a fact the ULSD fuel doesn't have the lubricity of the older formulas.

I'll post if my truck spontaneously implodes, explodes, combusts, changes colors, or anything else out of the ordinary.

I've got the blue stuff.

Opinions, thoughts, prophecies?

I thought someone posted a link to a lengthy discussion about this one time. I'll see if I can find it, but if I remember correctly they were using much less then 1oz per gallon, I want to say it was like 1oz for every 5 gallons, but I really don't remember

Originally Posted By: sicko
I thought someone posted a link to a lengthy discussion about this one time. I'll see if I can find it, but if I remember correctly they were using much less then 1oz per gallon, I want to say it was like 1oz for every 5 gallons, but I really don't remember

That is the rate for adding it to gasoline. Pretty potent in gas, works well but easy to OD on it.

AD

I run that also at the same rate,in my 1983 MB 300d,I just put some B100 biofuel,MAN this stuff is killer,the best,it just cost too much,car runs very well on this.better then 2 stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back