What Oils do members really want to see tested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a 0w40 redline soon maybe 5w40, unless they have been recently covered....

I went with the 5w40, for a couple of reasons. Is there a recent VOA floating around? If not I'll ship it out tomorrow!

Forgot all about that, I remember reading it now. Although I doubt much has changed, it has been 7 months. And that was back in the begining of the cj-4 days, so we will see. Plus I want a baseline for my UOA. I ended up going with the 5w40 for it's higher HTHS (motor is spec'd 20w50 in the summer) and higher FP (prob less VII). I'm hoping to run this OCI to 15k ~2 years! That and the shop didn't have the 0w40 yet! But I did find out they have a full line of Brad Penn, Joe Gibbs, Redline, and Mobil One.

Last edited:
Was wondering if anyone has a plan to test the Warren (WPP) dino oil like Walmart SuperTech or Peak? Have been searching and could only find SuperTech Synthetic.

Greetings from Minnesota! Just spent an hour or two cruising around in here. Wow, lots of information.

Regarding analysis, I would be interested in . . .
MOTUL 8100 5W40 X-cess

One of the recommended oils for my car.

It is a foreign oil here. Very hard to find and would have a very small use rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back