Need Hydro filter for Kubota L3400

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy at the tractor forum is looking for a hydraulic filter for his Kubota L3400. The OEM filter number is HH3A0-82623. At this site, they list that filter as a replacement for the 3A431-82623, but, neither one of those numbers produce at the WIX, Fram or Purolator sites. According to WIX, they're valid numbers, but they don't have a match.

Don't know the thread size or any other details. Any ideas, or should he just bite the bullet and spend the $$$ for OEM?
frown.gif

Try an any Carquest or Napa auto parts store and see if they can cross referance the Kubota number,Did this once by a Carquest parts store and they cross referanced it getting the right one

I (currently) come up with nothing. I'm sure that it falls into one of the available threads. I can only find the engine oil/air filters for any of the models that this filter allegedly fits.

I'd take the filter to NAPA and they should have a board with all the available threads on it. You then see which one the filter threads up to. Of course, you can just measure it to get an idea which it would be.

All the engine filters appear to be either 3/4-16 or M20x1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back