Redline SI-1 Smells Like Dead Fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: The Critic
Redline SI-1 smells like dead fish! It smells like a bucket of old, dead, rotten fish!

How come you know so much about dead fish?

Originally Posted By: Dominic
Funny, I think it smells like cat pee.

You may need to clean your kitty's litter box more often.

Or just dump in a bottle of SI-1 in the box....results in quicker throttle response from the kitty after stepping in it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: Dominic
Funny, I think it smells like cat pee.

You may need to clean your kitty's litter box more often.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
Well, my friend did say that the car was experiencing a noticeable hesitation issue on the highway. Supposedly the car felt "lacking in power" compared to when she first bought it. I test drove the car on the highway and I could not see what she was talking about.

So I told her that maybe the SI-1 will help, but so far, it has been 100 miles since adding the SI-1 and nothing has improved.

Hmmm, maybe it needs some GM top end cleaner or something? Cleaning the MAF would do it some good as well.

Totally different car but the 2000 Corolla in my sig was having a hesitation/low power issue. I cleaned the MAF, replaced the air filter, plugs, pcv valve, etc. Only thing that made it go away was 2 ARX cycles, so it may have been a compression issue or? Now we have all 125 Horses of fury
crackmeup2.gif

Anyways, I bet that low mileage Corolla is pretty clean so that shouldn't be the issue, I would try the MAF and top cleaner first, maybe even another bottle of SI-1 or Regane, Amsoil PI, etc.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back