aerokroil

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN MY LINE OF WORK IVE USED EVERYTHING OUT THERE. AEROKROIL IS BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST IVE EVER USED. EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE THOUGH. ONLY PLACE IVE EVER FOUND IT IS A DISTRIBUTER CALLED UNITED REFRIGERATION. IM SURE YOU CAN GET IT ELSEWERE. THIS STUFF IS UNBELIEVABLE. ITS A ORANGE CAN. IF YOU EVER FIND SOME BUY IT GIVE IT A SHOT AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN

wholeheartedly agree. I have aerokroil and silikroil in my workshop and I save them for only til I've exhausted all conventional means of penetrating oil, then I use aerokroil.

Kano labs is where you can order direct.

Q.

I love the stuff. It even smells mystically stinky. That is a seriously interesting old style company. But the stuff works.

For serious old tear downs I have three cans:

Aerokroil
PB Blaster
WD-40

I use the WD-40 as a cleaner only for the stuff that didn't get hit well with the degreaser before I started!
LOL.gif

i use KROIL too. it is the best that i have used and my pops uses it to i buy it by the gallon. well i got that gallon some 10+ years ago still have about 1/3 left. i also use pb blast here and there when i am pretty sure i can get that nut/bolt loose. but KROIL by far smokes all that i have found ots.

Best there is...
Smells like Pine-Sol. CRC Freeze-Off smells and works almost the same.
I guess it never sold well ( the CRC ), I picked it up out of a clearance bin at the local parts store. I think I paid $.74.

Best clearance buy I have ever made. :D

Last edited:
The regular KanoKroil is by far the best stuff on the planet if you're into long-range rifle shooting. It will work wonders in the barrels of my custom commie-blasters...
The smell is nice too. They say it's full of toxins but my breeding days are long past anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back