Whats up with the price of Seafoam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as oil and it will continue to go up until everyone stops buying it then the price will come down.. Did anyone notice the dust on some of the oil bottles in certain stores when oil is priced rite there is never dust on the bottles because people but it when its priced rite..In my local wal mart they have a price roll back on a lot of oil problem is it was not rolled back enough. Its still 20% higher than last year

For the ingredients in Seafoam you can probably go to Home depot and buy the chemicals by the gallon and mix it up your self, throw a little Lube Control or if you are really feelin' red neck some ATF in for UCL and your good to go.
LOL.gif

Bingo, I do not buy it anymore...Stuff is junk...I would take Amsoil Powerfoam over it,

Originally Posted By: es350
Bingo, I do not buy it anymore...Stuff is junk...I would take Amsoil Powerfoam over it,

Always worked for me and cheaper than the GM Top end cleaner. I haven't heard of the Amsoil Powerfoam, I'm gonna try that stuff.

Three months ago i was going to pick up another gallon of LUCL. 20.00 before, now its 30.00...went with FP60 Plus instead.

Originally Posted By: es350

Yep. Sea Foam must have the BEST stealth marketing campaign going on in automotive maintenance history.

I would say go get yourself a can of cheap throttle body cleaner and you can do the same thing. Stick the tiny straw inbetween the intake hose and throttle body housing, turn the car on and spray the can into the running car . Actually the intake and throttle body cleaner will do a better job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back