Gc keeps an engine clean..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just replaced the valve cover gasket on my 117k mile '02 330ci. The car has had GC for most of it's oil changes, the only exceptions being when BMW changed the oil (which was changed out at around 2k miles) and a couple of OCI's with M1 0w-40 early on.

The OCI interval was 5k with only BMW filters. It was spotless under the cover! Now, I'd like to post pics of this but I can't figure out how to get the image into the post off my C drive.

The FAQ section says I have to post the pics from my own personal web site, which I don't have. Is there any way to get the pics into a post from my C drive?

I realize that posts like this are useless without pictures and I agree, it's just that I have no desire to have an internet photo site. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Use a photo hosting website like photobucket or imageshack. Upload em there, and they will give you an url that you can link to BITOG.

Originally Posted By: toytundranator
Use a photo hosting website like photobucket or imageshack. Upload em there, and they will give you an url that you can link to BITOG.

Correct. Upload your pic from your C drive to http://www.imageshack.us/

When it gives you a URL, click and save it. Then come back here, click Reply (or you can Edit your first post), click on the box above that says "Enter an image" when you mouse over it. That will provide a couple of Image tags that look like
. Insert the URL from Imageshack between the two IMG tags then Submit. Your pic should display properly.

Hack your computer...doubtful. Now I suppose it's possible that someone could hack your photobucket account, so you better keep the 'naughty' pics out of there.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back