Japanese Sakura filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went to the filter store (which sells nothing but filters) this afternoon, the guy there told me they now supply Sakura filters from Japan. Apparently they are an OEM supplier for Daihatsu, Fiat, Hino, Honda, Isuzu, Komatsu, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Nissan Diesel. Looking at a few of them, they have quite an impressive construction (which I've already noticed in OEM Mitsubishi filters). Has anybody happen to have heard about this company?

If you can avoid the cherry trees may not need THAT filter, given where it's made more useful there. Sorry if unclear, I intended to make no sense at all.

Originally Posted By: ryan2022
I haven't heard of them, but might look into them out of curiousity.

I could get lost in a store like that!

The better half thinks it's pretty "sad", but I spend over an hour each time I walk into that store.
grin2.gif
I've bought a Sakura air filter for my truck, and it's construction is brilliant to say the least. And it's just over half the cost of an "OEM". Seeing they supply Mitsubishi, I got the same filter for just a little over half what the dealer charges for one labelled "Mitsubishi".

That is a good saving for me, considering the fact that I replace my air filter every 3,000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back