Anyone Use Schaeffer SoySield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to find out if anyone has had any luck with the SoyShield 139A diesel fuel additive or any other Schaeffer diesel fuel additives?

ozzman I bought a case of soyshield. I have not tried it yet. I am interested also. I have half a tank with standing&dying ;-) once that is done...

Yeah, I used it for about a year during the switch to ULSD. Worked great and provided lubrication for the pump and injectors.
Good stuff.

Originally Posted By: refuse2
I use there 137and and 137ulsw every day and haven't had and trouble with the fuel system even when every one else around was gelling and such.

x2... I switched from Stanadyne to Schaeffer's 137 Summer and Winter additives and have not suffered any reduction in performance or mileage. I still get 21.5 on the Interstate with my '07 Dmax even while running Moly-Bond X200 15w40... FYI, the I84 speed limit is 75 mph...

I currently use the Neutra Stabalizer from Schaeffer. I found out the Neutra has alchohol in it. I am trying to figure out if I should switch to the Diesel Treat 2000 or the Soy Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back