Warren oil company is who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a qt of warren branded oil at a truck stop and noticed it was manufacturerd by warren oil company. Is this the warren that makes wal mart oil or the warren that makes autozone and advance auto in store oil?

This is the Warren/Coastal that makes AZ and AA oil, I believe. Was it in the gallon jugs that look like a close copy of the Rotella gallons? They used to market that oil as Coastal, but I think they have decided it will sell better marketed as Warren.

No it was just a qt bottle that looked real plain like an autozone bottle. Is this oil any good?

Cost me 4.99, I forgot to bring oil, and any car I buy at the auction is always a tad low. I am real anal and will not drive 350 miles home without it being on the full mark, this way I can get to know that dipstick and how low is too low. My x boss burned up has 05 E-250 4.6L engine at the add oil mark. It was exactly on the line of add oil and the engine had no oil pressure.

Any CJ-4/SM oil has to be at least decent to pass the tests to reach this spec. It has not caused trouble in any of the Cummins, Powerstrokes, or D-max we have used it in. I got a bunch of that oil for 6 or 7 dollars per gallon. It's up to 10-11/gallon now.

The WM warren is WPP,warren performace products. They make some WM's ST stuff, the sears Spectrum, and did make Meijer brand, do not know if still do. Check for a GENUINE API donut on label, and that the rating is in that donut and not just in the text. There is a different Warren oil Co. that is the AAP/AZ supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back