auto zone / advance auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in New Jersey it seems when an auto zone opens up an advanced auto parts opens up sometimes in the same group of stores or within a couple of blocks.. Our shop always delt with autozone until their prices went up in commercial now we deal with a smaller specialized auto parts company but if the prices are cheaper at advance auto like they say they will be when they visited our shop we will give them a shot, we spend thousands of dollars each year on auto parts and according to the guy that visited our shop the parts professionals they are hiring really know their parts, time will tell and although not always true most of the time price is everything,who knows maybe Auto zone's prices will become more attractive since there is a new guy on the block. I sure hope so i don't want to see anyone go out of business because if one don't have what we need another one will

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Competition is good...........

i tell myself that every time we spend days to price up a job for a reasonable price, to do the job right, and lose it to unqualified dimwits who deliver a much poorer product, and a dangerous one at that, for 10% less.

it is not just private industries that do it, government departments too - they don't care as long as they can transfer liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back