The 2009 Nascar season starts tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Budweiser shootout. For all my amigos that enjoy sitting on their buttz with a cold one and watching cars drive around in a circle.
grin2.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Budweiser shootout. For all my amigos that enjoy sitting on their buttz with a cold one and watching cars drive around in a circle.
grin2.gif
10.gif

Got an ice cold Shiner Black in my hand as I type!
11.gif

grin2.gif
10.gif

I couldn't be more excited! I love all forms of motorsports.
19.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Steve S
Watching cars go round in circles sucks.

Your endless [censored] on NASCAR is getting old. I don't think you've ever missed a chance to drop your pants when it comes to the subject. Give it a rest already. We get it, you don't like NASCAR, ok, time for you to move on. Seriously.

Originally Posted By: Nyquist
grin2.gif
10.gif

I couldn't be more excited! I love all forms of motorsports.
19.gif

The shootout is exciting because it's like a hometown Saturday night heat race.

WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET ITS HERE, ITS TIME, ITS NASCAR!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH I LOVE EVERY OTHER MOTORSPORT I LOVE NASCAR
19.gif
banana2.gif
57.gif

I enjoy all forms of racing, but my main problem tonight is I have a bad case of the flu and watched the first three laps, went to sleep, and woke up in time to watch the last two.

I do prefer a good sports car race though.

Originally Posted By: bretfraz
Originally Posted By: Steve S
Watching cars go round in circles sucks.

Your endless [censored] on NASCAR is getting old. I don't think you've ever missed a chance to drop your pants when it comes to the subject. Give it a rest already. We get it, you don't like NASCAR, ok, time for you to move on. Seriously.

You can say you like Nascar .I can say watching cars drive arount in circles is boring .Seriously

I tried watching, but fell asleep. That was probably due more to the 50-mile bike ride I did earlier, plus the shot of Bushmills I had before the race started. Snoooooooooze.

I watched UFC fight night instead.
grin2.gif
But I did break in during commercials and saw the finish.

That's funny, no one will work with Jeff Gordon anymore
LOL.gif

I predict that this years 500 will have more wrecks than ever. Just a gut feeling I have. I would really like to see Mark Martin win it, or maybe Bill in the Woods Brothers car. The young guys can wait until next year.

I'm rooting for Bill Elliot all the way this year, or Mark Martin.

These little [censored] like Kyle Bush, Scott Speed, and Joey Logano need to get wrecked out of the way.
grin2.gif

My driver was lucky last night. Hardcore harvick fan here. Daytona seems to me on of the greatest dissapointments of the year. I mean you really get bummed when your driver has a bad 500. I know happy won in 07 but for the most part i get upset more at this race than any other.

Drew99GT...K. Busch may be the most talented drivers i have ever seen. Kid has instincts that are amazing. He gains more fans every race. You an 88 fan? Throwing absolutes around like one!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JCM35
My driver was lucky last night. Hardcore harvick fan here. Daytona seems to me on of the greatest dissapointments of the year. I mean you really get bummed when your driver has a bad 500. I know happy won in 07 but for the most part i get upset more at this race than any other.

Drew99GT...K. Busch may be the most talented drivers i have ever seen. Kid has instincts that are amazing. He gains more fans every race. You an 88 fan? Throwing absolutes around like one!

Yea, I'm a minor 88 fan. Actually, I like Kyle Bush. I was being a bit facetious. I don't even really have a favorite driver. Well, if I had to pick one, it would probably be Jeff Gordon or Carl Edwards. I hate Jimmy Johnson though
grin2.gif

Kyle Bush is one of the best things to happen to Nascar in a long time. A truly hated driver that can dominate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back