Bi-tron ( or bitron oil additive )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know about this Bi-tron oil additive product? My friend Stony Jordon says it some good stuff but wanted some input before I put it in my car.

Found the website... Sounds like Snake-Oil to me. "A Can of Magic oil that will cure all ailments!"
grin2.gif

Stony says Bi-tron a little smarter than pro-long and dont make claims like they will guarentee a engine for life.
Stony has machine called a bearing axis machine where you bitron on the bearing and bitron attracts itself to teh hotspots therfor eteh bearing doesnt lock up, they invite people to bring all the other oil additives and noting compares to bi-tron

I would ask Terry Dyson or Black Stone labs what they think as these guys see oils and additives all day long and really are experts at what they do!

Stony is sure sold on it after the bearing test, Only bad thing is they are marketing through MLM and that turns some people off

Can you Send me a link to a website of what you use(Amsoil)? so far everything they have put up agaist bitron fails big time.

13 years ago my Sister and her husband tried to sell me on becoming a dealer. It was a company based out of Vancouver BC Canada at the time. They don't sell it now. He said it had one of the best sales manuals he had ever seen at the time.

I feel it is an MLM company that is more about selling the MLM business than having a viable product like Amsoil. Amsoil products are the crux of the business. With Bi-tron the business is the main thing, the product goes along for the ride.

They told me about how it tested very well with Amsoil lubricants. I remember a test sheet showing Amsoil and how it did with Bi-tron. The products might not be any worse than other additives you can buy. I don't much believe in additives for the most part.

Why add magic potions to regular oil when I can buy a really good oil like Amsoil. I don't think Amsoil can be improved by additives.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: magnumpi28

Stony has machine called a bearing axis machine where you bitron on the bearing and bitron attracts itself to teh hotspots therfor eteh bearing doesnt lock up, they invite people to bring all the other oil additives and noting compares to bi-tron

I can do the same with one of those 'test' machines by adding some bleach to an oil
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: magnumpi28
... machine called a bearing axis machine where you bitron on the bearing and bitron attracts itself ...

Search "chlorinated paraffin".

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
... Why add magic potions to regular oil when I can buy a really good oil like Amsoil. I don't think Amsoil can be improved by additives.

+1
thumbsup2.gif

Stony says that bitron does NOT contain chlorinated paraffin's. As for the guy that says pure bleach in the oil they have tried sealed cans of numerous oil addiditives and put agianst bitron on the axis machine and nothing compares, you can put biton on a tip of a drill bit and theh drill bit will not get hot!!!! If you cant see the reduction in friction then something wrong brother and sisters! Its very impressive! I think its going to take off but im always been skeptical so want to know what other people think?

I don't think a fine oil can be improved with any additive.........

If it was anything super duper it would be elevated to Superstar status by now. But since it has been out at least 13 years i don't think so. Save your money...just buy good oil.

There will always be test that look impressive, but that does not mean that something pans out in the real world.

Stony says on the flip side, if it has been out 13 years and didnt work, we would have heard about that also. Ive searched the internet for hours and hours and cant find anything negitive about the product, if what you say is true that its been out 13 years and I cant find anything negitive thats amazing! The only negitive comments i have ever found is about the MLM part as some people dont like MLM and i cant blame them as there have been some bad MLM, we all know that. But NO negitive comments about the product itself. A lot of people swear by it. Stony has actually started a mileage test with the oil additive and also uses the fuel additive and He should know something in a couple weeks, even though we have heard testimoinals stony and myself are from missiouri teh "show me" state. I will keep everyone posted.
It may have been out 13 years in canada but this is the first ive ever heard about it in the USA. I think its just started to be marketed in america.

Oilboy123 writes "If it was anything super duper it would be elevated to Superstar status by now. But since it has been out at least 13 years i don't think so."

Stony said In Canada it has sold over 100 million dollars worth! I would say that superstar status!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back