23,000 members, and no one knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not uncommon known that most of us BITOGers are in NA continent so things that we see/come across over the counter may not be the same as what you get from down-under.

What the hex is GEAR UP anyways?

19.gif

Q

hi Q, from the bottle

"made in usa, motorup america inc, stuart, fl, trademark of motorup corp, copyright 1996 motorup corp"

Originally Posted By: Quest
It's not uncommon known that most of us BITOGers are in NA continent so things that we see/come across over the counter may not be the same as what you get from down-under.

What the hex is GEAR UP anyways?

19.gif

Q

The FTC just about shut that company down in this country. Now they ship everything overseas. Contains a lot of chlorinated paraffins and basically did not do what they claimed. I would not use it.

t/y johnny

i bought it in about 1996 or 97 and just came across it in a clean up.

IIRC, it didn't do anything for my harley trans ( still notchy into 3rd after 17 years of ownership )

not sure what to do with it, try for a refund maybe ?

Originally Posted By: Johnny
The FTC just about shut that company down in this country. Now they ship everything overseas. Contains a lot of chlorinated paraffins and basically did not do what they claimed. I would not use it.

Originally Posted By: bonnie john
what GEAR UP is ?

maybe i'll take a look at "hankistheoilguy"

Is it something that we should change every 1,000 miles?
wink.gif

haha, which pollie didya use it on ?

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Gear Up, Motor Up. Will even admit to using both. Beat that!!

Ford Telstar (Mazda 626) used both and put friends on to it. Now that was pre BITOG, but at least I have the conjones to admit it. Nobody else here would and that's what makes me different and by [censored] I'm proud of it. Anybody got a problem with that as I don't?

Bravo, mate! Bravo!
grin2.gif

We all dabbled in our little snake oil experiments. We're always looking for some product to give us distinction on how we tinker with our engines. There are <$10 distinguishing products ..all the way up to multiple $1000 products. From STP Oil Treatment ..to Bully Dog or Banks mods for your diesel pickup of choice.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
I know better.

I guess you figured it out sooner instead of later. Most figure it out ..eventually.

So, what do i do with the rest of the bottle, still about half left

weedkiller or put it in to the oil recycler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back