Anyone have any experience or knowledge of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any experience or knowledge of this product? I have not figured out how to use the search effectively so please forgive my ignorance. TIA
0W30Racing.jpg

Originally Posted By: tom slick
I've never had Go Fast! light, does it taste good?

Yes, it takes the "bite" out of the taste.

Originally Posted By: rg200amp
I have not seen it in store or used it, but I would use it with no worries!!

I have 6 cases that I bought 3 years ago they have since quit producing this blend, I have a built up VW 1.8T that I will be running it in. Thanks.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: postjeeprcr
They quit making it due to lack of interest, at least thats what they told me in a email but they are coming out with it again. I bought some when I found out my work had around a hundred cases which they now have sent out to an unknown number of stores.

Here is a VOA of the Mobil 1 Racing that is in the pic in the first post.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=827382#Post827382

Thanks for the link and also great to hear they will be coming out with it again.

Not a problem, I ordered some from my work and no one at the warehouse it was at even knew they had it. It was a dollar cheaper then regular Mobil 1 as they didn't know they had it. Then they have since discontinued it and marked it down but now the warehouse has none and certain stores do but I do not know which ones. Let us know what you think of it when you put it in your vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back