Minor garage updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was "unemployed" throughout this past Spring and Summer. Thus, I had some time to organize and paint the garage. We have a small, 2-car garage. I used Behr Premium Ultra Exterior satin paint: Manhattan Mist on the front and back, Igloo on the sides. I used some Ralph Lauren "red" on the bottom trim (miss-tint $1 special).

BEFORE: (notice the table saw on top of workbench)

garage_old1.jpg

garage_old2.jpg

garage_old3.jpg

garage_old4.jpg

AFTER:

garage_new1.jpg

garage_new2.jpg

Still a lot of stuff (clutter) in this area (new workbench, tool peg board, etc.)

garage_new5.jpg

garage_new6.jpg

Rubbermaid FastTrack systems, (2) 240 W bulbs up front:

garage_new7.jpg

New hanging fluorescents in back:

garage_new8.jpg

Made a clock out of an old Ford hupcap:

garage_new9.jpg

I've added a few things since the pics: indoor/outdoor speakers (running off of Pioneer receiver/CD player in basement --controlled by remote in garage), a few new signs, license plates, etc.

I see some items in your garage that makes me think you may be a member over @ Autopia.org?
beer3.gif
Those plastic tubs look to have MF towels inside
thumbsup2.gif

Very Nice, want to come do mine too??

^ That would be correct -- except I'm not too active on there anymore (can't access it from new job) :). Yep -- the tubs are full of microfibers, shop rags, Absorbers, etc. If you look real close on the shelf, you may see 303, PB Polish with Carnuba, Collinite IW, and a bunch of DG products behind them...

For the BITOG members, I started to collect empty (unique) oil quarts (odd, I know). I figured they may be neat to look at 20 years from now.

VERY nice!!!

Man If unemployed means buying new stuff for the garage and redoing it, where do I sigh up!?!?!?
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back