10w30 besides Rotella?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Delo and Mobil Delvac come in 10w-30 weights? I've found that alot of Wally Worlds don't carry Rotella 10w-30 and Advance Auto can't order it either.

I believe I recall someone just recommending Delo 10W-30 recently so I think they make it based on that. I've had trouble finding the Rotella 10W-30 and finally found some at a local Menards another forum member suggested I look at.

Last I checked (with a former site sponsor) Delvac is only available in bulk in 10w-30.

If you're not picky for a label, any TSC or like outlet should have 10w-30 with the proper diesel ratings. You'll be buying a 5 gallon pail.

In your case you can also find any PZ distributor and order PZ LL in the 10w-30. It too is only available in 5 gallons.

Last edited:
If it's not for a diesel engine, try Valvoline VR1, it has higher calcium for extra detergency and higher zddp, like 1300 ppm zinc and 1200 ppm phos, and comes in 10w30 at Murrays, which is part of CSK so you may be able to find or order in your area.

Motorcraft comes in a 10w30 HDEO IIRC. TallPaul's mention of Murray's brings it to mind. I think that's where I saw it.

I haven't tried it yet, but I know the Delo 400LE comes in 10W30 now...I've been on the fence with 10W30 for a while.

Schaeffer has a 10w-30 7000 Diesel oil as well as a gas oil. One is CJ4 the other is SM, probably not good to get the two confused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back