Seal Conditioners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Gary- I do not want “the world” but do not make it like everyone is a jerk either if I do not use a certain product (as posted in several threads). Again, the “only good amsoil dealers use ARX etc”. That is flat –out rude and poor business if you ask me. Why someone needs to go to this level is pretty sad.

“Ready to buy” ex is not a “telltale troll factor” here. More like be nice and use proper business etiquette etc. Gary, you and a small handful of people NEED to come to the plate when you should NOT NEED too. Let the product or owner do it. Makes the customer wonder why a small few need to back it up. That is what makes me question many many things here. I can also post my comments since this is a forum and I hope it is not funneling down a certain road.

Again Gary and the others, show me the info and leave it at that. Do not insult others and other products to make a certain product look good. Do not post on threads that do not even relate to it and call it a day. This is an open forum and I hope its foundation says this way. My posts on ARX are being nice and asking vailid questions. If you thinkg otherwise go back and look. Some comments on the products are so odd, even others are posting on them.

I am done since I am being nice and still wonder why you even are posting on it. Should not need too.

Okay, Dargo, you're dissatisfied with Frank and because of it, you're not going to buy it. You've been whining like a high school pubescent for months.

Don't buy it and stop whining. Be a big boy and go play somewhere else.

Oh Gary- That is the type of post I expected! Goes hand and hand in my last paragraph....LOL Do not put words in my mouth since I NEVER said what you posted.

Really, is that a way to show something works? Again, I still wonder why you NEED to get mixed into it. All talk again and need to be rude.

If someone cannot ask anything and get a polite answer, it makes you wonder more why, how come.....

I am a big boy and I do not need to play somewhere else. That is like saying, if you do not drink this koolaid, you cannot be here. Is that a way to show this is an open forum??????? Ps, you are not helping the issue at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back