Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!

thumbsup2.gif

Maybe I'll throw "some" more money in the markets tomorrow or Friday. More later.

The best time to get in is when most people are ready to sell most everything and run-n-hide.

The slingshot is pulled back, know when to release.

Pablo,
I hope you didn't dump your gold because futures are already up 4%. Congrats.

I loaded the boat with silver when SLV hit 10.50. So there is dancing in the streets at my place too
happy2.gif

True naked shorting on stocks has never been allowed, so that is a bit deceiving. They do seem to tweak the rules a bit. I'm not sure why the "do something" (after the horse is long gone) paid off dimwits in Congress haven't said a peep about reinstituting the uptick rule. That actually worked.

No I didn't sell GLD.

And I've been holding PRPFX through all this as well. After today's dead cat bounce, I am going all in.

Sold GLD at $85.96

Quote:
09/09/2008 YOU BOUGHT
GLD SPDR GOLD TR GOLD SHS
Cash Shares: +1000.000 Price: $76.89

Quote:
09/18/2008 YOU SOLD
GLD SPDR GOLD TR GOLD SHS
Cash Shares: -1000.000 Price: $85.96

Made 4 bucks today. Had $110 cash so bought 2 DDM at $54 in the morning for the heck of it and it's $56 now.

But the rest of the portfolio is still deep in red. I will start breaking even when Dow is at 12,000.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Why the heck can't the SEC just turn the uptick rule back on?

Had a bit of a read on that rule...it's a good rule.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Why the heck can't the SEC just turn the uptick rule back on?

Had a bit of a read on that rule...it's a good rule.

And it makes no sense they ever eliminated it, nor mention bringing it back.....lest someone really notice that a lot of this volatility started very near after the SEC eliminated it and point the finger........... :no-no:
45.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back