Burning humans for fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAG

LOL, check out this link: http://www.website.net.nz/post/exxon-proposes-burning-humans-for-fuel

My favorite part is the burning of the candles made from the “Exxon janitor” who died while cleaning up a toxic spill.
Quote:
But he reassured the audience that in the worst case scenario, the oil industry could “keep fuel flowing” by transforming the billions of people who die into oil.

“We need something like whales, but infinitely more abundant,” said “NPC rep” “Shepard Wolff” (actually Andy Bichlbaum of the Yes Men), before describing the technology used to render human flesh into a new Exxon oil product called Vivoleum. 3-D animations of the process brought it to life.

“Vivoleum works in perfect synergy with the continued expansion of fossil fuel production,” noted “Exxon rep” “Florian Osenberg” (Yes Man Mike Bonanno). “With more fossil fuels comes a greater chance of disaster, but that means more feedstock for Vivoleum. Fuel will continue to flow for those of us left.”

The oilmen listened to the lecture with attention, and then lit “commemorative candles” supposedly made of Vivoleum obtained from the flesh of an “Exxon janitor” who died as a result of cleaning up a toxic spill. The audience only reacted when the janitor, in a video tribute, announced that he wished to be transformed into candles after his death, and all became crystal-clear.

You're probably right about TBN retention but human oil should have better solubility of contaminants and additives, right?

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Fat! It's what's for diesel!
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: Kestas
Too many heavy metals in my body. The fuel wouldn't pass emissions.

Many men of metal these days. Silver in their hair. Silver in their teeth. Lead in their ...

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: Kestas
Too many heavy metals in my body. The fuel wouldn't pass emissions.

Many men of metal these days. Silver in their hair. Silver in their teeth. Lead in their ...

Have we met??

LOL.gif

Mississippi is the next SAUDI ARABIA!!!!!!!! That's it...time to invade and stabalise THESE gulf states before the insurgents set up camp!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back