Hogan family situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan will be on larry king's alive tonight to talk about all the mess. I'll be interested to see what all he says. I wonder if he'll take any live calls from viewers too. I think it'd be great tv to watch him get chewed out by viewers.
35.gif

I saw on tv last night that he's coming out with a new dopey reality show called celeb wrestling where he'll be training D list celebs like danny bonaduce and todd bridges how to wrestle. Then brooke will be having a new show on vh1 called brooke knows best also. Whatever money they make off those shows could be ordered by the judge to be given to the family of the hospitalized kid and that would be fine with me.

I'm sure this will inflame any wrestling fans we have on the board, but what Hulk Hogan does is not wrestling, so how can he teach anyone else how to 'wrestle'? Pretending to jump up and down on someone, fake backhanding them and slamming fake folding chairs over someone's head is not wrestling. Perhaps he should teach them how to be fake celebrities....oh, wait....you mentioned Danny Bonaduce. Nevermind.

Originally Posted By: blackcherry06
I'm sure this will inflame any wrestling fans we have on the board, but what Hulk Hogan does is not wrestling, so how can he teach anyone else how to 'wrestle'? Pretending to jump up and down on someone, fake backhanding them and slamming fake folding chairs over someone's head is not wrestling. Perhaps he should teach them how to be fake celebrities....oh, wait....you mentioned Danny Bonaduce. Nevermind.

Hmm, so you're in Texas, are you? Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels will coming to see you shortly!
grin2.gif

Brooke's arms arent that short, she can lotion her own rear end. I cant believe any 19yr old daughter would feel comfortable letting her father lotion her rear for her. That is just wrong and creepy. Before hulk's interview with larry I wondered if brooke could be the only sane one of the family but hulk cleared that up for me when he said brooke thinks the graciano family is just looking to be celebrities and get money off of this. That whole family is crazy.

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Originally Posted By: blackcherry06

Hmm, so you're in Texas, are you? Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels will coming to see you shortly!
grin2.gif

Yeah, but that would be rasslin', not "Sports Entertainment"!

I watched an episode of hogan knows better a year ago or so. the episode is where hulk hogan was awarded "father of the year" LOL!

what's to say that she is REALLY their daughter, and not a plant for a set of shows???

Thats just because ozzy's brain is fried crispy. I remember seeing him forget his lines to crazy train years ago on conan obrien to where conan had to sing it for him. Hilarious yet sad at the same time but its because he fried himself silly so I dont feel sorry for him.

Yah hogan father of the year, what a joke that show was. Maybe they'll take the award back after all this mess we're seeing on the news, and after seeing pictures of him lubing his own daughters rear end.

Originally Posted By: Audi Junkie
Well, I think there was an assumption of risk if the injured kid was out boozing and racing with Nick, especially if they did it on a regular basis. It's not like he was some anonymous 3rd party who got clocked. That is different, so let's not blend it all together.

As far as Terry, everyone I know who has met him says that he is a great guy. When you watch him on their show, he tries to do the right thing and actually thinks about things...much moreso than a lot of celebs in his position. One of my best friends is Brooke's record producer, fwiw. I think she has comparable talent to most in her music genere. Scotty's production skills adds a lot to her "sound".

It's a shame all around, but the attitude of the Hogans is selfish and ignorant, as witnessed by the phone call. It's amazing how quickly the "real" persona comes out when someone thinks they are not being heard.

Scott Storch is one of your best friends? There are a lot of people who would like to be in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back