Thursday Night Before the 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately some sprinkles postponed our evening walk through the 'hood, but here are a few we got while on the way back from Sam's Club. There's a big bash on Main Street in Speedway Friday night we're hoping to attend, so hopefully we'll have loads o'pics later Friday night. In the meantime......

The few times I've been in Indiana it has rained pretty good.

I was in Fort Wayne for a month (June into July in about 1981) dang was it it hot.

OTOH - got any houses near yours for sale :)
grin2.gif
11.gif

July in Indiana? Don't you know that's when the annual Humidity Festival arrives? Nothing better than cutting the grass in the of summer....coming in and taking a shower....and still soaking wet after you've dried off. I can barely contain my excitement for this summer's edition!

I've got yer house right here. It says it's a HEATED two-car garage, but based on the photo of the house, maybe it's two Smart car garage!
crackmeup2.gif

25780-2-Smart-Cars-1-Space-0.jpg

That is -indeed- a very nice '65 Corvair Monza. My family had a Tasco Turquoise 1960 Corvair 4 door before the Monza's came out. I believe it had 80 HP. My friend's family got 61 and 62 Monza's with the 102 HP engine and they were hot. What mod's have you done to your 65? Do you have a site with all the data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back