How do you like them apples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a close look at the apple juice you buy. The paper label doesn't tell the whole story, apparently.

aj.jpg

Yeah, we've had the "Made in Australia" "from imported concentrate" before. Typically Orange Juice.

Ironically, the above shown apple juice comes from Washington, which produces more than half of all the apples grown in the US. Apparently, getting apple juice concentrate from China, then mixing it with concentrate produced in the US is a worthwhile endeavor. Of course, maybe dilution is the solution to (possible or likely?) pesticide contamination?

Get this:

I took my neighbor to Menards to get him some 6-Panel Doors and haul them in my truck.

We unloaded them and there's a stamp on the bottom that reads: "Made in China".

6-Panel Doors !!
crazy2.gif

I wrote Treetop off awhile ago, with a nasty letter I might add. They are a crock - and if it does help the bottom line - it's not even that much of a help. People need to start showing that this kind of stuff DOES effect the bottom line.....

Just read the label folks. And if you buy organic at your farmers market you won't have a problem. Blood orange juice at farmers market here is to die for. So intense in flavour it's scary

I send the suggestion to buy food from farmers market. The store bought organic food doesn't even come close to the locally bought food.

Originally Posted By: tpitcher
Get this:

I took my neighbor to Menards to get him some 6-Panel Doors and haul them in my truck.

We unloaded them and there's a stamp on the bottom that reads: "Made in China".

6-Panel Doors !!
crazy2.gif

costco had six panel doors, if that wasn't odd enough, they were also made in china.

Originally Posted By: CivicFan
I send the suggestion to buy food from farmers market. The store bought organic food doesn't even come close to the locally bought food.

That should have been 'I second the suggestion to buy food from farmers market'

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Just read the label folks. And if you buy organic at your farmers market you won't have a problem. Blood orange juice at farmers market here is to die for. So intense in flavour it's scary

Too pricey.

Any juice is bad for you. It's just extra sugar and other bad chemicals and conservants they put in it. Eating the whole fresh fruit is WHOLE LOT OF HEALTHIER!!!!! For fluid nothing beats regular water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back