Milka Duno

Status
Not open for further replies.
drool.gif

She has the far away look. The farther away she is the better she looks. Oh yeah, she is also about the worst driver to ever get behind the wheel of a race car.

Quote:

She has the far away look. The farther away she is the better she looks.

crackmeup.gif
That's too funny. Y'know, I used to think Rachel Ray was hot until someone pointed out she has serious man hands.
crazy.gif

In true Seinfeldesque fashion, Duno is like the two-face:

[Setting: Jerry's apartment]

GEORGE: So, attractive one day - not attractive the next?

JERRY: Have you come across this?

GEORGE: Yes, I am familiar with this syndrome -- she's a two-face.

JERRY: (Relating) Like the Batman villain?

GEORGE: (Annoyed) If that helps you..

JERRY: So, if I ask her out again - I don't know who's showing up: The good, the bad, or the ugly.

I don't even mildy like her, not as a woman or a race car driver, or even as a person in general. I have mad respect for women drivers and like dam near all of them. In fact I'd say she's the only woman race car driver I dislike. She's judgemental as ----, and cares more about her hair than PHilton. She should be in one of those ragedy broke ---- latin soaps instead of a race car.

I didn't see her in the Mid-Ohio race. Is she still racing in IRL? She drives so slowly that she's dangerous for everyone else!

Snatched this comment from the Talkback forum at Indycar.com with regards to the final IRL race:

That car is beyond slow. Scott Goodyear even said during the telecast, "Sometimes that car goes so slow; I think they are going to give it a zip code." In other words, it is practically stationary.

From Wikipeida: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milka_Duno

"She was offered a role in a movie adaptation of the 1960's anime cartoon "Speed Racer," requiring her to travel to the movie set, preventing her from racing in the Meijer Indy 300 at Kentucky Speedway as originally planned."

Also, S. Goodyear isn't the only one making waves about the slow driving:

"After the final race of the 2007 season actress Ashley Judd, the wife of driver Dario Franchitti, stated to the assembled news media that, 'I know this is not very sportsmanlike, but they've got to get the 23 car (Duno) off the track. It's very dangerous. I'm tired of holding my tongue. She shouldn't be out there. When a car is 10 miles (an hour) off the pace, it's not appropriate to be racing. People's lives are at stake.'"

LOL! It also states that she was a model...maybe she should go back to doing that...

Ahhh....Milk'n'Donuts is back! Last year a local TV station was doing a story with chief steward Brian Barnhart at Indy on top of the stands in Turn 1. They talked about how the officials watch the drivers and their lines and communicate with them while they're on the track. During the story, here comes Milk'n'Donuts, Barnhart says "she's too high" going into 1, and she smacks the wall hard. Good live TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back