LCD Inc checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCD

I hope the new year is going well for everyone. If you have not already please visit our updated website http://www.lcdinc.com and give us feedback. We have added testing reports and We continue to grow each year and great things are head for LCD Inc.

We are continuously looking for manufacturer reps and distributors. If you are interested or know of anyone please email us at [email protected].

Any questions or comments on our products please let us know.

Thanks!

Jeff Edwards
LCD Inc

Jeff,

I ran a combination of FP+ and Lucas UCL in my 2007 Civic LX in a few of tanks of Shell V-Power. As you know, Lucas is more of a UCL and FP+ is a cleaner and UCL. This mix resulted in a smoother idle and more pep. FP+ by itself did not seem to quiet my engine down like the Lucas UCL did. This makes me wonder if FP+ would benefit from additional UCL. Just a suggestion to improve your great product

Jeff: Others are wondering as well as myself. Is LCD going to start using the discount codes again for its loyal customers?

I live in Norway and wanted to try LC and FP. (No distributors here)
I sendt e-mails to LCD and they answered fast. They calculated shipping cost and took care of paying arrangements, just about everything.
I have done a lot of buying from US companies and I must say the service from LCD is outstanding.

Jeff,
The FP Plus is great stuff. Just reordered last week - rec'd an email a few hours later to tell me it had shipped. Thanks for the great products & serice.

Steve

Thanks for the feedback everyone. SyN had asked about a discount code for FP Plus. At this point we don’t have a discount for this product, primarily because it is ½ the dose so the relative cost remains much lower than the FP60. We do have a special going through March that gives a 10% discount for all orders over $75.00. No code necessary, the online ordering system will recognize the amount and automatically provide the discount. At this rate, the discount should almost take care of the shipping costs

Originally Posted By: LCD
Thanks for the feedback everyone. SyN had asked about a discount code for FP Plus. At this point we don’t have a discount for this product, primarily because it is ½ the dose so the relative cost remains much lower than the FP60. We do have a special going through March that gives a 10% discount for all orders over $75.00. No code necessary, the online ordering system will recognize the amount and automatically provide the discount. At this rate, the discount should almost take care of the shipping costs

Jeff,

It would be nice if the long time customer code could be used for FP60. Not plus. I still have the code you sent me, but no way to use it.

Thanks,

Sil

LCD guys were nothing but great. I had a request to send a test shipment to EU, took the cheapest route and was warned by LCD that they cannot guarantee delivery. I was fine with that as I wanted to test USPS, anyways package was delivered in 1week and held by EU customs by 3 weeks, so after about a moth all arrived fine. Very well packaged for international delivery.

I still have the original FP3000+ formula, been using it with great success. My cars mainly sit, so I use FP to mainly stabilize my fuel.

Hey LCD guys one suggestion, could you make some easier smaller case dose bottles that can be easily re-filled and have a secondary dosage chamber. I am referring to other additive products that have this bottle option, it would be nice to be able to fill a second chamber with a prescribed dose and plunk that into the gas tank. I usually end up buying a product that has this type of option and then replace it with FP.

My only suggestion is maybe sealing the gallon jugs better or packaging them better. Every time I recieve a jug of LC20 or FP+, some of it has managed to leak out, and then the packing peanuts melt fast to the bottle. Its just a smelly mess.

Originally Posted By: psudaytona
My crown vic would like to send a shoutout to LCD, its lovin the FP+! :)

x 2! Well I don't have a Crown VIC.

Originally Posted By: LCD
I hope the new year is going well for everyone. If you have not already please visit our updated website http://www.lcdinc.com and give us feedback. We have added testing reports and We continue to grow each year and great things are head for LCD Inc.

We are continuously looking for manufacturer reps and distributors. If you are interested or know of anyone please email us at [email protected].

Any questions or comments on our products please let us know.

Thanks!

Jeff Edwards
LCD Inc

I'm using FP+ and it's good stuff!
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back