Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo How can a chart predict a terrorist attack (for example)? [/quote said:
They can't. However, our cycle analysis for Sep. 01 was bearish going into the third week of Sep. Coincidence? Some say yes. However, those that understand the underpinning actions and motivations of the option market know better.

Cycles are very predictive. My phone conversation with Mike Sparks last fall, which I had made mention of several weeks ago about my becoming cautious on the market played out.

In mid Jan. I said we won't see a "good" low for some time before we had the low in Jan. That statement remains. I will say though the buy & hold bulls turn will return this year.

Per my comments last night about having your seat belts fastened simply means we're in a roller coaster period & it will last for some period. I can't get into any more details with time and price levels due to obligations but there is more predictability than most realize.

Also, note on Feb. 1 I said another S/T hi was at hand. Another coincidence? Maybe but the call was correct.

Take note and see if I'm right or wrong. So far I've laid out 6 calls on this site in real time or before the fact.

1 * Early Jan. I said we'll not see a good low for some time but was on the lookout for an I/T rally within a week after a S/T pop. This has come to term and the projected timing was within a day.

2 * The day of the Jan. low I was getting nervous with my shorts and was looking for a rally. This fit in with the comments of earlier in the month and has come to term.

3 * Feb. I said a S/T high was at hand. This has come to term.

4 * We're in a roller coaster period. TWT

5 * The Jan. low was not a good low, meaning it should get taken out. TWT

6 * Buy and hold for the bulls will return this year. TWT but this is a very safe bet.

So as of now for real time and before the fact calls on this site I'm 3 for 6. 4 for 6 would beat the odds. 5 for 6? I've got money on it. 6 for 6? Likely but TWT.

Finally, so no one gets the wrong idea. I'm not trolling for subscribers. I have too many now.

I will from time to time step in with more calls, time permitting.

cmhj, we appreciate your knowledge and experience in the market. Thanks..
thankyou2.gif

Wayne

Originally Posted By: Pablo
http://www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/deposits_home.asp

I saw that site the other afternoon. The top rate was at Countrywide - not exactly a name I trust, unfortunately.

My Bank called me yesterday morning, so I'm going to go up Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning to see what I can negotiate with them.

I did locate a Bank about 60 miles from here that pays 5.01% on a checking account, but $50K is the max they will pay that on.

I should have posted this on Saturday :)sorry:) when I got my e-copy of PF.

This issue of PF issued a sale order within the Growth Track for all the US floating rate funds. BGT, EFT, PHD, etc. They didn't list PPR (or did they? It's In the Income track) or EFL (international). I'm getting hammered on EFT….don't really want to dump it, but know it will go lower as people's print issues arrive. (Maybe buy mid week or so!)

I'm not blaming PF, but I must admit this was one of their most lame recommendations to buy at the peak and now they just walk without apology. When I get home, I can post the article…..

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
PPR is getting stomped today. FRO is saving the farm.

I think PF subscribers think PF put a sell on PPR. I don't think they did.......it's......unclear.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
PPR is getting stomped today. FRO is saving the farm.

I think PF subscribers think PF put a sell on PPR. I don't think they did.......it's......unclear.

What's PF?

PF issued a "watch" on PPR. Which usually is a code word for sell in two-four weeks. The rare exception was with TMA, it was on watch before.

BTW I think the watch was terrible call on PPR as was the sell on EFT, so I bought some more EFT. And may buy more PPR if they issue a sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back