Bell Bicycles Self-Sealing Inner Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for Mark hiding behind the bushes.
LOL.gif

MarkC may be full of something, but speed is not the first thing you think when you see him. I could out run him on one leg, and that one leg in a cast.

BTW - the bike is scary fast. I may want to gear it down a bit!

I'll Slime you!!!

I'd beat you even if I have to go back and get my broken crutch.
LOL.gif
Afraid of losing to a 50 year old guy, you may have a younger numerical age, but I'm always full of gas......er.......I mean energy
happy2.gif

Back on topic - Mark, you should get a beater bike with flat tires and put an 80cc on that pup. Fire it up in your complex!!!BuuuuwwwaaaaaaaaawawawwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaBawingnneeeeeeenneeeennneeeeenee!!
27.gif
^5

Name the time and place, monkeyboy!
How about we race from the table to the buffet?

I do need to get another bike, that's true.
How heavy does that motor make the whole rig?

Dude - it's heavy and the chain and shaft and clutch add quite the drag...........forget about off roading anymore. Or get a BIG rear sprocket for the engine side! Glad I didn't lose my front gear set. I made sure the weight is rather low...but then you have 1/2 gallon of gas in your crotch.

I need a bigger clutch lever, the one supplied is rather small.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
BTW, I used an oversized flathead screwdriver to replace the tire. It worked quite well, saved me the cost of tire levers.

Do they have metal teaspoons at the dorm ?

If you find the ones with the rounded handles, they make great tyre irons.

Only time I've used slime was on the children's pram. Tyres still lost pressure, but I couldn't pump them back up. Not nice when a blob gets in your eye while replacing tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back