My 4 year old little girl (bandwidth Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the pumpkin farm she went to on a preschool trip.

591904-R1-12-10A_013.jpg

591904-R1-11-9A_012.jpg

591904-R1-13-12A_014.jpg
591904-R1-06-4A_007.jpg

I hear you rob, I've thought of that myself. Although I haven't decided if I'm gonna use a baseball bat or my fist to beat the khrap out of them. Decisions,Decisions.

Last edited:
my daughter's four for the next three months.

I can see a rocking chair, a shotgun, and bib overalls in my future.

Beautiful little girl!

My daughter's 7 months old. I won't have to think about her dating for at least 25 years....or so I keep telling myself!

She is adorable! Jim my daughter is 18 months old, when she was born I remember thinking that I have at least 15 years to relax, and now seeing how fast the next year and a half went by, I am not quite so comfortable.

Clayton,

I'm thinking along the lines my brother does. When the new boys come over to pick the girls up for a date just get your guns out and start cleaning them. When the boys come in the house to meet you,mother and to pick up their date they may get second thoughts about dating your daughter.

What a cutie, Clayton.

I've got one of those little boys that'll be chasing after her in another 10 - 12 years. He'll be two in December and he's already started throwing toys at restaurants to make the waitresses bend over to pick them up. I'm gonna have my hands full for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back