The truth about oil filters' quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that watching people cut apart oil filters for the past 25+ years has been amusing, but it really does nothing tangible for me. What is important is how well the filter "filters"!

Here are the facts, as provided by those manufacturers who provided straight data about Beta ratios/ratings. The truth about your oil filter

According to the data received to date, it appears that using anything other than WIX/NAPA Gold is a waste of money. If your ox has been gored, then take it up with your ox's owner, do not complain to me, I tried to get the data....

I am still open to DIRECT E-MAILS with data from authorized company technical personnel. The URL will be continually updated.

Quote:

make that 3. doesn't open for me either.

blush.gif
works for me, but that is irrelevant. I will repost when I put it up on a server that works for everyone! Is there a picture upload capability here?

I admit that watching people cut apart oil filters for the past 25+ years has been amusing, but it really does nothing tangible for me. What is important is how well the filter "filters"!

Here are the facts, as provided by those manufacturers who provided straight data about Beta ratios/ratings.

oilfilterbetaratings.jpg

According to the data received to date, it appears that using anything other than WIX/NAPA Gold is a waste of money. If your ox has been gored, then take it up with whoever sold you the ox, do not complain to me, I tried to get the data....

I am still open to DIRECT E-MAILS with data from authorized company technical personnel, and/or official URLs with the data. The URL will be continually updated.

Third time is the charm, thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
Quote:

Let's retitle this "The truth about links' quality."
grin.gif

blush.gif
OK, Ok!
blush.gif
I will look into why this works for me and not for any one else.
blush.gif

For now, this is a killed thread (by author)
and I will explore how to do a fresh thread that will work
blush.gif

It works for you because they are your accounts.

We as the public can't access them.

I would guess that the URL to access the image hosted at yahoofs is not correct.

sterkel.org is not in the DNS servers that I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back