by maverickfhs
Today at 05:45 PM
2007 Silverado starter?
by LAGA
Today at 05:32 PM
2003 Honda Odyssey PITA cabin A/F
by wemay
Today at 05:21 PM
Oil recommendation, 2005 Honda CRV 2.4 110k miles.
by p1zippie
Today at 05:14 PM
New electric service question..
by callbay
Today at 05:09 PM
Newest Members
Volvo25T, Barney52, billk2002, Brian26, SEBBARU
60267 Registered Users
Who's Online
66 registered (ABomb369, 69GTX, 01rangerxl, 901Memphis, AdRock, andyd, 6 invisible), 1503 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
60267 Members
66 Forums
259984 Topics
4285661 Posts

Max Online: 2862 @ 07/07/14 03:10 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: New-to-me Desert Eagle 1911 G by john_pifer @ 48 seconds ago

Love it. Post some photos of groups you shoot with her
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Cars/Pickups/Vans/SUVs
Jump to new posts Re: Conventional Formula Shell or Mobil by 69GTX @ 1 minute 50 seconds ago

Based on their 2013 PQIA tests the FS was a higher calcium, high boron, and moly oil. The Mobil Super 5K was a moderate calcium, high sodium, no boron, no moly oil, more like VWB/NAPA. The Mobil had better TBN and NOACK. So whichever add pack you
Jump to new posts Re: High Mileage Oil in a Low Mileage Engine? by TheLoneRanger @ 2 minutes 23 seconds ago

Thanks for everyones input. Lots of good info. The vehicles I would use this HM oil in all have over 50K miles on them, so I'm more at ease in using it. Also good to know the HM Valvoline has more anti-wear additives, since these vehicles have flat-
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Farewell Crazyoildude ! by JHZR2 @ 3 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: SatinSilverOriginally Posted By: JHZR2The obituary implied he was a partner in a locksmith business. Did he ever mention that? Not that I remember... No but he did mention that he had a good friend that was a locksmith in th
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: New electric service question.. by JHZR2 @ 10 minutes 33 seconds ago

What's on the other end? Trying to visualize... Is the implication that it goes much higher on the pole end than on the home end, so static pressure could force collected rainwater into the house?
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Army selects Sig P320 as offical replacement by john_pifer @ 11 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: billt460Should have went with Glock. I agree. I was excoriated on the thread on the 1911 Forum for airing this exact opinion. To me, it would only have made perfect sense, with the commonality with other branches already
Cabin Air Filters
Jump to new posts Re: 2003 Honda Odyssey PITA cabin A/F by cappilot @ 18 minutes 8 seconds ago

I had to smile when reading wemay's story. A few years ago I bought a 2001 Odyssey (10 years old with only 26,000 miles on the odometer). Took a couple of hours to do the disassembly, hacksaw work, and reassembly necessary to install a new filter,
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Delvac 75W-90 Gear OIl by zeng @ 22 minutes 5 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jeff7777I would like the best possible. Best possible IS the highest [email protected]*C possible, preferably ones that contains no VII's .
Jump to new posts Re: Rural King Oil by TiredTrucker @ 22 minutes 31 seconds ago

Sure it is probably Warren oil like all their other stuff.
Jump to new posts 5.3 Vortec Starting to Burn Oil by UnclePeco @ 30 minutes 16 seconds ago

Hi Guys - My 2009 Tahoe with the 5.3 and cylinder deactivation has recently started to burn about a quart every 1500 miles. The last OC was 2 quarts 5w30 Maxlife High Mileage and 4 quarts 5w40 M1 because I thought I had more Maxlife laying around and
Items For Sale
Jump to new posts Re: Giving up on the frantz bypass by xtell @ 40 minutes 10 seconds ago

ihatetochangeoil, You were originally running only the NTZ Bypass and the Centrifuge. Is the Puradyn filter a new addition to your oil filtration set up? As always, your filtration setup and line routing is impeccable. In addition, have you been abl
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Possible .99 oil by car51 @ 41 minutes 2 seconds ago

Haha! My store showed oil at 99 cents with "online reserve discount" price of .90cents
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bad Air Pump? by Trav @ 44 minutes 24 seconds ago

Strange even turning slow I would think some air would come out, is there any sort of valve that may be vacuum operated that could be closed? I have had some luck with spraying a good blast of WD40 down them then running them on test leads for about
Motorcycles and Motorcycle Lubrication
Jump to new posts Re: Drain valve for 2016 sportster by jkhawaii @ 49 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: BlkstangerHow about one of these That might work. Couldn't find one like that from the originators Fujimoto.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: I have too much oil by gregk24 @ 54 minutes 38 seconds ago

Thankfully I never caught that BITOG bug. I purchase my oil 1 OCI at a time. If its on sale at WM great, if not thats fine too...already a good price to begin with.
Heavy Duty Engine Oil (HDEO) - Diesel/Gas Pickups/Trucks/Vans
Jump to new posts Re: 6.7 PSD why is 10W30 not approved for trailer tow by mbacfp @ 58 minutes 52 seconds ago

I have seen similar temps as well. In the powerstroke 6.7, what part of the operating engine is the hardest on the oil? Is it the turbo charger when spooling hard?
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Championship Sunday by gman2304 @ Today at 09:27 PM

Looking forward to a great Falcons - Patriots Superbowl. Matt Ryan To Julio Jones 'ain't no joke'.
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: Engine warming up through thermal camera by Shannow @ Today at 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: BigCahunaReally cold oil might take minutes to get completely pumped thru your motor. Not if you are using an appropriate oil for the conditions.... Originally Posted By: BigCahunaAs soon as the motor starts, it's giv
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Ram 3500 vs 2016 Superduty by dave1251 @ Today at 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: itguy08There is a reason Ford sells more of them all than anyone else. There is a reason they pretty much own the "work truck" category. With GM bringing up a close second and Dodge/Ram bringing up the rear. Ask you
Mechanical /Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Accord hard start by Vikas @ Today at 09:11 PM

Google carwash syndrome i.e. you back out of the garage, wash the car, and put it back in the garage; next day it is very hard to start
Jump to new posts Re: Post your latest oil change by SirTanon @ Today at 09:09 PM

2010 Ford Fusion SE - 2.5 liter I4 @ 224,000 miles. I was planning on running this fill until 10,000 miles, but my last 5 months have been lots of short trips, and the last change was May, 2016, so I decided to pull the trigger early. Out: Very da
Cooling System Fluids & Additives
Jump to new posts Re: Coolant for 1989 Camaro by jhellwig @ Today at 09:08 PM

I can belieave there are any 2.8s still alive.
Engine Oil Filters
Jump to new posts Re: How long to use a ST 4386 for? by car51 @ Today at 09:02 PM

Nah, knowing my luck I'd nick the media. I ordered the cutter I linked early in this post. Thanks for all the help BITOGERS
Oil Analysis - General Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Should I use this for analysis? by SirTanon @ Today at 09:02 PM

Well, this is pretty much what I expected, and to be honest, it was the same thing I was thinking. The stuff from the pan MIGHT tell me something, but there is really no way of knowing if what I'm getting is valid. I was also considering getting th
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Question about used 2009 Prius Hybrid? by maverickfhs @ Today at 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: The CriticOriginally Posted By: maverickfhs 1) Register on toyota.com/owners and you can check for recall completion status as well as view any customer-pay dealer service records. 2) Depending on the in-service date, it is pr
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >