Recent Topics
Hong Kong Cage Homes - This is just nuts!
by StevieC
2 minutes 35 seconds ago
Birthday
by Marco620
25 minutes 19 seconds ago
Lee-Enfield SMLE .303 retirement
by Papa Bear
27 minutes 57 seconds ago
Mobil Delvac 1300. $1.76 a gallon until 8/20
by Gasbuggy
47 minutes 57 seconds ago
Quaker State high mileage 5w30 thus far
by bbhero
Today at 07:32 PM
Oil coolers on trucks
by Snagglefoot
Today at 07:32 PM
RTV drying out
by buck91
Today at 07:27 PM
T6 in Outback 2.5
by countryboy9799
Today at 07:16 PM
LIQUI MOLY TOPTEC 4100 0W40 vs REDLINE 10W40
by g60
Today at 06:56 PM
Lubeguard Platinum for track use on a Z4?
by FlyPenFly
Today at 06:44 PM
Oil temperture before going at it (wot)
by turboaccord1
Today at 06:16 PM
2015 Tahoe - Original OEM
by E39LSMO
Today at 05:51 PM
Christopher Watts
by Zee09
Today at 05:35 PM
Video streaming on Vizio smart TV
by Donald
Today at 04:43 PM
Oil Sump Circulation Throughout Engine
by mbacfp
Today at 04:29 PM
The Limits of RA Bargains on Wiper Blades
by khittner
Today at 04:19 PM
Engine oil cleaning ability vs Oil temperature
by magnus308
Today at 03:24 PM
For Canadians: Mobil 1Turbo Diesel Oil Canadian Tire
by Snagglefoot
Today at 03:15 PM
Old School Tires
by UberArchetype
Today at 03:11 PM
Ford 4.6 oil pump pickup
by FastLane
Today at 02:55 PM
Newest Members
kristrees, PetitFrereArmada, Vlad302, JDUram, gtg
65728 Registered Users
Who's Online
86 registered (ADJ, 5AcresAndAFool, 77GrandPrix, 14Accent, 87sammy, 2009Edge, 14 invisible), 1633 Guests and 31 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
65728 Members
67 Forums
288829 Topics
4817369 Posts

Max Online: 3590 @ 01/24/17 08:07 PM
Donate to BITOG
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: Subaru Legacy 2.5 review by Al @ 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Gasbuggy Thanks Al. I was poking some fun at Subaru, but overall they are good cars. Their engines face the right direction, easy to work on, and they sound great. I would daily a turbo forester in a heartbeat. Don'
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hong Kong Cage Homes - This is just nuts! by StevieC @ 3 minutes 31 seconds ago

No words to describe this...
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Delvac 1300. Around $2 a gallon until 8/20. by maverickfhs @ 4 minutes 47 seconds ago

Sorry, one last thing. Can I pick up from store to save on shipping, do you know? Also, have some Walmart gift cards laying around, might use them if no free shipping to pick up from the store.
Passenger Car Motor Oil (PCMO) - Gasoline Vehicles
Jump to new posts Re: T6 in Outback 2.5 by irv @ 5 minutes 33 seconds ago

https://rotella.shell.com/products/full-...6-sae-0w-40.pdf
Aviation
Jump to new posts Re: Still trying to replace the F14.... by turtlevette @ 9 minutes 35 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: billt460Originally Posted By: turtlevetteMan that's cold. The more I converse with you the more I understand I could never have cut it in the military. Not a slam on you. A person either possesses the talent and skill to operat
Firearms: Lubes, Cleaners, & Maintenance
Jump to new posts Re: Lee-Enfield SMLE .303 retirement by justintendo @ 11 minutes 31 seconds ago

great guns..i grew up hunting with a mild sporter mk.3..taught me great lessons about marksmanship
Tires & Wheels
Jump to new posts Re: The Jetta got new tires today.... by Rand @ 12 minutes 1 second ago

I was UNIMPRESSED with the car version Michelin "defender".. however that was 4 years ago.. I'm sure they are beyond tweaked by now and improved.
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Lubeguard Platinum for track use on a Z4? by JHZR2 @ 13 minutes 1 second ago

Does platinum create a different friction modification than is expected?
Product Rebates, Sales and Promotions
unfortunately summerfun is only good for the first time a person uses google express..I must have ordered from then in years past.
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State high mileage 5w30 thus far by wemay @ 25 minutes 22 seconds ago

I wonder if the Defy was API SL. I don't remember of it ever made it to SN under that moniker.
Photo Section
Jump to new posts Birthday by Marco620 @ 26 minutes 15 seconds ago

Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Oil coolers on trucks by 14Accent @ 28 minutes 9 seconds ago

Lots of those trucks came with oil coolers, especially the early ones. When the LS engines came out, I saw more and more WITHOUT oil coolers. It seems only the trucks with the HD cooling now get a 3 or 4 row radiator and oil/trans coolers built in. T
Lawn Mower and Small Engine
Jump to new posts Re: WEN 2800 power washer oil question by SilverFusion2010 @ 28 minutes 42 seconds ago

Iím running M1 HM 10w-30 in the generator, lawn mower and pressure washer. Doing a fine job. Itís A3/B3 with HTHS 3.5
Mechanical/Maintenance Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing repairs by Trav @ 30 minutes 40 seconds ago

Nice fix, more mechanics should have some machinist skills, unfortunately they don't teach it in most US mechanic programs. Luckily I learned to operate a lot of heavy machinery at a young age. As a mechanic the skills and having the equipment have b
Automotive General Topics
Jump to new posts Re: This summers common ac repairs. by spasm3 @ 33 minutes 27 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: bbheroOriginally Posted By: bdcardinalSo interesting tidbit about our new r1234yf machine is that it cannot be moved. Like it has no wheels and must remain stationary. The paperwork says that the r1234yf is so susceptible to e
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Sounds like Aretha is in bad shape by Garak @ 34 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: motorcityNot to dis someone who's dying, but she has a pretty bad reputation around Detroit for stiffing businesses. She seemed to have the attitude that it was a privilege for people to do work or sell to her and just do it for
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Aretha Franklin has passed away by Garak @ 37 minutes 5 seconds ago

Sad day....
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Bitcoins,,,they are suppose to be the new by Garak @ 37 minutes 23 seconds ago

Yes, and ruined everything for those who were willing to use it simply as an alternative means of exchange....
Computers
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures in folders by Garak @ 38 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AandPDanOriginally Posted By: billt460I have zero desire to "upgrade" to Windows 10. And I'll run this computer until it will no longer operate. If it were up to me I would still be using Windows XP. I'm going to have
ATF, Differential, Trans, Brakes, P/S
Jump to new posts Re: Dragging caliper question by supton @ 40 minutes 53 seconds ago

On. For some reason my Mityvac would not pull fluid from the caliper. Simply would not pull a vacuum, it was like the bleeder hole in the caliper was tapped just a bit too large for the bleeder screw provided--it would just pull around the threads.
Jump to new posts Re: Engine oil cleaning ability vs Oil temperature by Trav @ 42 minutes 56 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: camrydriver111For cleaning they have to be at high temperature. That's the whole idea of the italian tuneup. The "Italian" tune up is more about blowing the carbon out.
General Board Information
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Suggestion-Seriously-Fix The Word Censor by aquariuscsm @ 45 minutes 54 seconds ago

Delete,wrong thread,sorry :p
General and Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Keto Diet with Intermittent Fasting by StevieC @ 45 minutes 56 seconds ago

Thanks hatt, I check it out.
Fuels and Fuel Additives: Gasoline and Diesel
Jump to new posts Re: Gumout One and Done Vs All in One Fuel cleaner by StevieC @ 46 minutes 50 seconds ago

The Amsoil P.I. doesn't have a fishy smell and contains healthy dose of PEA's. Maybe different pond.
Tool Time
Jump to new posts Re: RTV drying out by Trav @ 47 minutes 27 seconds ago

If I must use RTV I buy the smallest tube possible, use it and toss the little tube. Mostly I use Hylomar M which is many times better than RTV for most uses, no problems with drying out.
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 ... 22 23 >