ZP-700 Engine Oil Treatment ??

ZP-700 Engine Oil Treatment ? anyone ever use it ? I just added some to my oil and the it seems to feel smoother !

I would not put this junk in any engine.

diesel fuel #2
Diethyl Ether.
Toluene.

and some moly for effect.

"Engine Oil Treatment provides crankcase lubrication beyond ordinary motor oil and fulfills the need to increase the auto and truck life cycle."

Those who have good OCI, 5 - 7k miles with a good filter and synthetic oil will remove the valve cover and discover their engines look brand new with absolute minimal wear and none used this.

It contains MoS2, I'd pass, especially in vehicles which aren't driven everyday. My bet is it will fall out of suspension in vehicles which sit for a few days at a time and collect at the bottom of the oil pan. Very much like another MoS2 additive often discussed here, where more a few well respected members posted pictures as proof of it dropping out of suspension and collecting in the bottom of the pan. It also remained there even after starting the vehicle to move it to drop the oil pan, as Trav's pictures showed.

The Nitro 9 name goes back decades, it was a green glass bottle of real nitro fuel and sold as a fuel booster, lots of damaged engines. This stuff is snake oil, the only thing it makes smoother is you your wallet coming out of your pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to be nothing more than an engine "FLUSH" with some moly and not even its viscosity has been reported or measured. No oil properties listed whatsoever, representing a possibly dangerous scenario if this stuff is as thin as it's inferred to be.

ZP-700 is made up of two major components: the first functions as a subsurface intense pressure lubricant and impregnates bearings as an undersurface lubricant, exuding out of metal by operational heat.

Ok, here we go again with the physically impossible "Diffusion" inferences. So, it impregnates bearings and the resulting "child" is the same stuff (exudant) coming out that went into the bearings? Gimme a break!

The second is Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2), a mineral additive with a lubricity 4 times that of oil. The combination results in a tremendous lubrication value that has never been duplicated. ZP-700 provides both metal-tometal protection and reduction of friction heat load.

From its appearance it is Molybdenum power suspended in an oil carrier (a colloid) , not the high quality oil soluble MoDTC normally used in most motor oils.

My recommendation is for an immediate oil and filter change.

Last edited:
Back