Zaino vs Duragloss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used Zaino myself so I know how good it is, but I'm curious how many people in here have also used Duragloss and how the two compare. I'm dying to give Duragloss a try because I've heard so many good things about it.

Duragloss 111 doesn't have the gloss or pop that Zaino does. It doesn't last as long either. Aquawax is a nice product but Z8 is superior.

Originally Posted By: wannafbody
Duragloss 111 doesn't have the gloss or pop that Zaino does. It doesn't last as long either. Aquawax is a nice product but Z8 is superior.

What about Duragloss 101?

Never used 101 but it would be less durable due to the cleaners in it. Collinite is a good wax but it is still wax technology. It doesn't crosslink and over time contaminents will stick into it. Since using Zaino I rarely have to clay and when I do very little gets picked up by the claybar.

Originally Posted By: wannafbody

I pretty much agree with this. My experience with DG has been mixed. Like the shampoo and glass polish, didn't care much for their sealants, LSP's and wheel cleaner. Aquawax is a real nice product but since I use Z8, it just sits on my shelf.

Originally Posted By: grampi
Wow, you guys really like Zaino!

Once you use it and smell it for the first time. It is hard to use anything else.

I use both, see no difference really between them, both easy to apply and remove, seem to last about the same and DG is available locally

I just picked up a bottle of DG 101. I'll try it out this weekend.

Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
DG 501 has worked best for me.

I thought about getting the 501, but I like a wax that has a bit of a polishing ability. The 101 has that, but the 501 doesn't.

105 is the easiest to apply and longest lasting in their line-up.

DG_0105_Product.jpg

Originally Posted By: Finklejag
105 is the easiest to apply and longest lasting in their line-up.

DG_0105_Product.jpg

yep use on top of 601 then a killer wax and it'll last for months!!!!!

I have been running a 7 different product wax test and 476s does not seem to really stand out in my environment (a non winter applicaton). It surely has nothing in looks compared to other products.

601 + 105 = great, long-lasting finish. I guess it also equals 706, but that's not meaningful for this thread. 8< ))

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MKZman
I have been running a 7 different product wax test and 476s does not seem to really stand out in my environment (a non winter applicaton). It surely has nothing in looks compared to other products.

What products are you testing and what are the results thus far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back