Zaino Sealant Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the Zaino plunge and purchased a starter kit. I got the Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit.

Zaino Kit

Above is the link. I know this used to be a big hit back in the day.... I am hoping it works well for both of my rides.

Anyone using this setup? How do you like it?

I have used the Zaino swirl remover, topped with a coat of Z5 with the ZFX additive, then topped with a couple coats of Z2 with the additive. I hear a LOT of good reviews of Zaino, but IMO it never beaded water like carnauba wax. I just used Meguiars Ultimate Liquid because its just one step and wipes on / off easily.

I am. Didn't look at the link, but highly
Recommend using the ZCS over top. Super easy and fast to apply after washes too.

Can't complain, zaino lasts for me and has never been difficult to apply, IMO.

Originally Posted By: gregk24
I have used the Zaino swirl remover, topped with a coat of Z5 with the ZFX additive, then topped with a couple coats of Z2 with the additive. I hear a LOT of good reviews of Zaino, but IMO it never beaded water like carnauba wax. I just used Meguiars Ultimate Liquid because its just one step and wipes on / off easily.

+1 for Meguiars Ultimate Liquid

There's better stuff on the market now, especially for the price.

For what you spent, you could've purchased a tube of Opti-Coat or a bottle or two of CQuartz UK - both of which could have lasted you years.

Well.....

I cancelled the order. I just went down and purchased some Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax. Wash, clay bar, Meguiar's......

It looks pretty good. We will see about longevity.

Originally Posted By: Cooper
Well.....

I cancelled the order. I just went down and purchased some Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax. Wash, clay bar, Meguiar's......

It looks pretty good. We will see about longevity.

Now use Meguiars Ultimate Car Wash and it will increase longevity! It will bead up forever.

Last edited:
for my fleet i use the Zaino AIO and their shampoo. Applications in fall and spring do the job. Nothing fancy but easy stuff to use.

AIO is a good cleaner. Z5 for dark colors Z2 for everything else and Zfx stored in the frige ziplocked. the best part is how easy it buffs off. and the smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back