You're not even safe in bed any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always buy the house on the hill. Your parking brake may not love you but your house will never flood and you will never be run over in bed.

Originally Posted By: Barkleymut
Always buy the house on the hill. Your parking brake may not love you but your house will never flood and you will never be run over in bed.

+1

No kidding....

But you have another problem: mud slide. It happened to multi-millions dollars houses in So Cal in 2004.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

But you have another problem: mud slide. It happened to multi-millions dollars houses in So Cal in 2004.

Ok. Don't buy a house on a hill in So Cal.

smile.gif

Ugh. If your number is up, it's up. Live each day fully.

Why worry about radioactive Japanese spinach when some drunk [censored] can take you out...

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR

And a drunk pilot could fly into your house.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

Ok. Don't buy a house on a hill in So Cal.
smile.gif

Corrected response

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn

Ok. Don't buy a house in Cal.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Ugh. If your number is up, it's up. Live each day fully.

Why worry about radioactive Japanese spinach when some drunk [censored] can take you out...

I agree.

Funny how when you "quote" someone, the censored word is shown.

If I have only learned one thing from The History Channel, it's that no matter where you live in the United States, you are doomed to some sort of natural disaster.....well that and a bunch of Nazi stuff.

Prepare for the worst, live for the best, and try not to worry about stuff you can't change.

I hear about alot of people driving into houses. Several have happened in my city, but usually nobody dies.

I guess if I were up there in years, depending on my health, it wouldn't be a bad way to go if my family could sue.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Why do drunk chicks always look like that?

NO KIDDING!!
My first thought was "she looks familiar"

Quote:
“He was a nice man,” said Sparks. “He had a lot of health problems. But he beat all of them only to get killed by this.”

That's the real stinker.

Originally Posted By: Spazdog
If I have only learned one thing from The History Channel, it's that no matter where you live in the United States, you are doomed to some sort of natural disaster.

Except for boring, old Michigan... no earthquakes, tsunamis, landslides, or hurricanes. Tornadoes are rare. Even drought and wildfires aren't a serious issue.

Yet when disaster strikes the US, our insurance rates go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back