Your Major Annoyances on Your Car!??

so what would you say!??

I'll start; Our 16 CRV has a key fob, thus a sensor at the door handles for unlocking; my major annoyance with is that when you reach for drivers side handle it unlocks only the drivers door, while if you approach the passenger door and hold the handle all 4 doors unlock for you; so stupid!

so what would you say!??

I'll start; Our 16 CRV has a key fob, thus a sensor at the door handles for unlocking; my major annoyance with is that when you reach for drivers side handle it unlocks only the drivers door, while if you approach the passenger door and hold the handle all 4 doors unlock for you; so stupid!

Every car I've ever had would let you select if you want the driver's door only to unlock or all doors.

My complaint - I wish I had a good place to put my phone other than the cupholders. There's small storage area in front of the shifter I use, but it's not ideal.

Last edited:
Every car I've ever had would let you select if you want the driver's door only to unlock or all doors.

My complaint - I wish I had a good place to put my phone other than the cupholders. There's small storage area in front of the shifter I use, but it's not ideal.
now you got me intrigued; however, on my '17 Accord it works on both sides, so if you approach either side, the car unlocks all four doors at the same time

still i'm thinking CRV is by default this way, yet a major annoyance

now you got me intrigued; however, on my '17 Accord it works on both sides, so if you approach either side, the car unlocks all four doors at the same time

still i'm thinking CRV is by default this way, yet a major annoyance
I know my 2012 Accord has a spot in the owners manual that tells you how to change door lock preferences. It involves pressing the door lock button in certain sequences to achieve your desired result.

and you know what, you were so right sir, I just fix it 😂 unbelievable; I truly thank you, you're my HERO!

like i've said you intrigued me so I decided to have a second look; believe or not, it took me less than 5 min to reset it and to have all 4 doors unlocked from the driver's side; did it all via buttons at the steering wheel and through the vehicle settings option; I tested it, now I have it on both sides

Unbelievable!

moving along; on 17 Accord, the door speakers and the subwoofer are a joke! Anything you're listening sounds so miserable

MDS, I wish it wasn’t programmed to be so aggressive. There’s a couple turns on my daily route where I have to slow down from 45 to 15-20, and have to accelerate right after. The bog as it decides that yeah we need all 8 cylinders is annoying.

I discovered one today:
The passenger seat belt alarm dinging endlessly - AFTER they got out and I put it in park...both 60 seconds ago! I had to fasten the seat belt then disconnect it again. It silenced the alarm, but still showed the light for about 10 seconds, then shut off.

If it's in park, no alarm. Period! Hyundai, are you listening?

Aside from that, the only annoyance I have is the freezing temperature warning ding at 39°. I'm pretty sure nothing is going to freeze at 39°...

Everything else was done right. That's why I bought it.

Back