Your Favorite Music Video

Such great music listed previously.

One of my favorites that I just saw earlier this year, John Goodman is such a stud in this video. Love Talking Heads

Surprised this isn't here already

Helped me get threw my divorcešŸ˜

My kid introduced me to this one when he visited his buddy in Germany

Bc I love Michelle Pfeiffer

I'll leave it here with a great video that is whacked if you don't watch it all and some room for others as I love videos

Last edited:
There was a video by Alan Vega on Night Flight from the mid 80s that was really cool! I just can't remember the name of it.

Nightflight, that was many moons ago. I remember a video they played about "Lucy & Ramona and their friend Sunset Sam".
I'll have to try to find that one.

Night Flight had some awesome obscure videos you'd never see anywhere else. I'm thinking it was around 1986 when I was watching it.

Being a huge Motown fan this is one of my favorites. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, Ain't No Mountain High Enough.
BTW Tammy and Marvin recorded this song in one take.

And then there's Wang Chung,

Chicago live on the Tonight Show 25 or 6 to 4.

Last edited:
AHA. The Most iconic Video of the 80s. We had a club here wich was a unique mixture of Cinema / Discothek. This video was often showed at the Big cinema Screen, wich it deserves:

Iconic Nr. 2, with genius-mad Lyrics:

The defining of a genre, a timeless classic and cooler as a icecube:

Pet shop Boys - Rent. Back when videos told a story. And personal Memorys.

She has a really outstanding beautifull voice, but only performed such "La La heartache" Pop songs. Nevertheless. ItĀ“s fun and a timetravel back:

And finally, the mad genius form Austria, fueled by cocaine and really gone to early:

Back