Your Favorite Music Video

Not the music but how the video itself captivates you. BTW the girl in this one has been identified after fourty seven years.

This mystery is now officially solved and verified. (Rick Derringer revealed) Lisa Leonard Dalton is the dancer in that classic 1975 music video.​

My fav,

My #2 because of the enthusiasm of the dancers. CCR Green River.

Roy Orbison: Black and White Night
The 1988 performance included Bruce Springsteen (in a memorable guitar duo of Pretty Woman with Orbison), k.d. lang, Elvis Costello, Tom Waits, Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Browne, T Bone Burnett J.D. Souther, Jennifer Warnes, Glen Hardin, and others that I cannot recall at the moment.,

Here's that great duet I mentioned along with Springsteen playing and singing with Jackson Browne:

Roy Orbison: Black and White Night
The 1988 performance included Bruce Springsteen (in a memorable guitar duo of Pretty Woman with Orbison), k.d. lang, Elvis Costello, Tom Waits, Bonnie Raitt, Jackson Browne, T Bone Burnett J.D. Souther, Jennifer Warnes, Glen Hardin, and others that I cannot recall at the moment.,

Here's that great duet I mentioned along with Springsteen playing and singing with Jackson Browne:

Roy Orbison had such a great voice. He was great in the Traveling Wilburys.

Roy starts around 00:43

Roy Orbison had such a great voice. He was great in the Traveling Wilburys.

Roy starts around 00:43
Just last week I was talking with a friend about the Traveling Wilburys. If you like the group, you might like this short documentary about them.

Since we're all showing our age here, I might as well show mine. This came out when I was in high school. The video has a historical connection, being about the Charge of the Light Brigade (Crimean War, 1850s). Of course I like the music, but I also like how the bass thumps along like the horses' hooves:

Back