Your dream car..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid '60s Vette

W63HV_CH005B_a.jpg

A new Jaguar XF, or an E Type. I'm torn between a Series I or a late V12 car, but I'm happy with the cars I have - if there was something else I really wanted, I would have just bought that instead and been done with it.

I wouldn't mind having my '04 Pontiac GTO back.

Originally Posted By: subiedriver
Top of the line Porsche Cayenne, would be a kickin' SUV for Colorado.

That would be a nice vehicle. If I could only own one vehicle, a Cayenne might be it.

Originally Posted By: DavidZ28
1987 IROC-Z 350 Hardtop in Yellow!!!

I really liked those third-generation models. I liked the 1 st and 2nd too. I'd say the 1990 IROC was the best (except for the driver's airbag). They made small improvements to the interior and mechanicals but the styling was not altered (goofed up) like the '91 and '92 models.

Originally Posted By: mechanicx
Originally Posted By: DavidZ28
1987 IROC-Z 350 Hardtop in Yellow!!!

I really liked those third-generation models. I liked the 1 st and 2nd too. I'd say the 1990 IROC was the best (except for the driver's airbag). They made small improvements to the interior and mechanicals but the styling was not altered (goofed up) like the '91 and '92 models.

I like the second, and third gen actual IROC race car styling, flares, Minilites, and all.

Like that black, 2nd gen, Spectre Performance project car one in Hot Rod's August issue, but sans the unpainted carbon fiber bits, and hideous pro-stock/funny car
37.gif
rear spoiler (even if it IS highly functional, it does NOT belong on that car!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back